chicago to st.louis

xxdjdinot1989xx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
so im here in st.louis south side visting family and from chicago to here i have ONLY seen 3 LS's lol whats going on where are all the LS's :)

Theres gotta be at least 100 in the champaign-urbana area. I even saw two different rag tops last week.... the black one with black top looked ok actually because it had gold emblems n stuff, surprisingly nice.

Last Saturday one St. Louis LS went missing and is now wearing Michigan plates. ;)

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=51115

I was able to strike a deal with the owner and I took the Amtrak from Union Station in Chicago to St. Louis, finished the transaction and drove home.
Other than driving through 4 hours of drenching rain, driving the LS was a lot better than riding the train.

Brent

you guys go to the Harrahs in Maryland Heights?

I had been there once. A longtime ago. You there for work or pleasure?

i saw a really nice LS it was black with tints and rims at a mall parking.i didn't get a chance to take a pic but yeah i saw more when i was going back to Chicago today

There are a few here on the south side. (By the Bevo Mill) I drive a 2000 v6 LS same color as RollinLS. There is a white one and also a cream one some where in the neighborhood. I see them on my way to work.

I'll be chillin at the Harrahs next week sometime. Part business part pleasure

Have any of y'all been to BLUEBERRY HILL ? And that other place I see advertised? It's built stadium style with tables down near stage,,do they have any NAME ACTS there?

the pagent? and yes, I saw Aaron lewis there last summer

Members online

No members online now.
Back