2002 OEM 17" Chrome LS wheels

Jusa31Sonic

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of selling my OEM wheels but wasn't sure of the market for them, nor what they are worth.

They are mint - and shine like day 1.....tires are Khumo all seasons......235/50/17 - good for another 20k, at least......I dont drive hard.....i also just replaced all the lug nuts - so they are perfect.

For now i want to see what people think the package is worth......I had thought 750. Is that crazy?

Appreciate any input
Kevin

Dont have any yet........They are mint oem chrome wheels - just want an idea of what people think they are worth........

when you could buy aftermarket for same to little more, I'd say 750 is too high. Of course if you hold out long enuff, someone is bound to buy them. I'm in the market for some, but don't need or want the tires and lugs. If your willing to seperate, we could talk.

provided they are they same ones I have...the five spoke..

I hate when I assume..:)

I was thinking of selling my OEM wheels but wasn't sure of the market for them, nor what they are worth.

They are mint - and shine like day 1.....tires are Khumo all seasons......235/50/17 - good for another 20k, at least......I dont drive hard.....i also just replaced all the lug nuts - so they are perfect.

For now i want to see what people think the package is worth......I had thought 750. Is that crazy?

Appreciate any input
Kevin

I might be interested but they would have to be MINT. I just talked to someone selling with tires for $600...need pics!

I have those 17'' chrome stock, mint condition, but no lugs not quite sure if I should sell them or keep them for trade in value when I'm done with the car

stock, this is when I first got the car 2 yrs ago with 40k miles, took them off asap and threw on some 20's

stock.jpg

lincoln ls chrome stock rims.jpg

yup...those are the ones I want...

trade for the grey's plus cash?? lol

ok - thanks for the input........waiting for my new wheels and tires to arrive before i decide to sell them or not. But that gives me an idea of what people are willing to spend on them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back