LSE Body Kit Plus - for Lincoln LS '00-'02

mholhut

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought the Autoligns LSE body kit almost 5 years ago and never painted or installed it. I'll be selling my LS shortly so the LSE kit has got to go...

- 1 LSE front bumper cover; unpainted
- 2 LSE side skirts / rocker panel covers; unpainted
- 1 LSE rear valance; primered (currently on car, but will remove)
- 1 2004 LSE lip-style trunklid spoiler; unpainted
- 1 McLaren-style grille; unpainted

I'm will not part out seperate pieces; everything has got to go together. I don't have the boxes the pieces were shipped in and I won't be shipping these... this is for "Local Pickup Only" in the Western Massachusetts area, although I won't hesitate to drive up to 100 miles to make the deal.

$750 / BRO gets it all. Email me at mholhut@comcast.net if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
really wish i had the money, Id def drive up from CT for this. oh well. GL with the sale.

Too bad there is no shipping. I have a commercial address to ship to, with a loading dock, so they could be shipped freight.

iwould like to get the grille but its up to you if you want to sell it to me let me know

Mike!! I wanted your Rear Valance :(

Sorry bro, it'll be going with the rest of the kit. Who would buy the rocker panel skirts without a matching rear valance or front bumper?

iwould like to get the grille but its up to you if you want to sell it to me let me know

I have another McLaren Grille for sale on ebay... including a piece of stock to make a McLaren lower.

how much for the exhaust tips?

I gave away the tips that came with the kit several years ago. The ones on my car were from Heddman and they're pretty rusted.

Sully... I'm 800 km from you... half-way point would be about Syracuse, NY... a 4-hour drive out for each of us; and another 4 back.

You up for it?

up for it and then some as per our PM's

Should I get this kit from him, who wants the grill? I think Kwazy wanted it.

some other parts may be for sale from this, but IDK. I know the front bumper and side skirts are staying with me, but my sport bumper will be posted if this goes through

i really need that grill when you think the deal will go down thanks

You had all this fun stuff but never put it on? Really? that sux.....well if it wasn't for the fact most of my money went into the new place I bought I'd definetely be down for the purchase :p

Except the seller said local pick up only and you are 3000 miles away. Unless of course, you planned on making the 6000 mile round trip.

Members online

Back