CE for sale

You guys just don't have any idea. I went & took a very good look at this car, It is probably cleaner than 99% of Mark VIII's out there. I'm not a fan of the wing but it is nicely installed & doesn't look bad in person. There is no chrome molding on the doors, his door was just opened in the pic is all. He just took it to Lincoln for a full tune up & anything else that it may have needed & has the receipts to prove it. You will not find a cleaner 98 LSC CE out there.

Just so you guys know, I purchased my Mark VIII from this guy over 4 years ago, he is such a good guy that when I handed him the $3,500 to purchase his car he gave me a hundred back! I owned my Mark for 4 years & only made it how I wanted it, never had any mechanical issues at all. This is the 3rd Mark VIII that he has owned & he babies his Marks.

Say as you want, but in person you guys would be drooling over this one! If I had the Cash I would most likely pick her up! I would put some 18's on her, sensor lower her & call it done.

And it's 100% rust free!:p

You know, I read you guys talking about having to cut bolts off & heat things up because of rust. I have never owned a rusty vehicle. I just picked up an old utility trailer that came from Oregon & OMG! I couldn't break a nut & bolt lose with penetrating oil & a breaker bar! I had to cut them off & replace them. One of the leaf springs rotted & broke in half too. (it wasn't even that rusty) just moderate at most. I feel sorry for you guys & your poor cars now. You should keep the VIII's in the garage.

You think it would look good behind the mark if I still had it?:eek: By the way, I got it for $50 bucks.

craigslist164.gif

craigslist163.gif

You don't even know the half of it mang... the desert does much different things to car... I've never seen a car with a cracked dashboard up here....

That's true, I always get a dash cover to prevent that! We should all meet in the middle somewhere.

You don't even know the half of it mang... the desert does much different things to car... I've never seen a car with a cracked dashboard up here....

Are you referring to my cracked dashboard where the FORD mechanic cut corners replacing my blend control under warranty with the older part number when the newer part was available?
WOOT.COM

Not quite... but that SUCKS for you...

Is the WOOT in your signature for Woot.com? If not check it each day preferably as early as you can, because new specials go on each day at 12AM.
There is also a winewoot.com depending on what state you are in, if they allow wine to be delivered, it is a $5 UPS delivery charge.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back