magnaflow cat back exhaust
infinti q45 hids
tint 5% back window 15% all sides and 35% whole windshield
19" staggered wheels (8.5 and 9.5) colormatched
kicker 5ch amp (front,rear,and sub)
1 12" american bass sub
american bass front and rear door speakers
Panasonic head unit
and finally a wood grain pin stripe (just added will post pics of it asap)

Just purchased a few months back. 2004 v6 with 10,200mi. :D (purchased with 8,000) Looking forward to diggin into this thing...mostly cosmetic.

C

i have a 2001 lincoln ls and my wind shield wipers dont work and the car seems to studder a bit at 40-45 mph, how can i fix these issues?

Bad wiper motors? As for the shuddering, are you getting a CEL? Sounds just like what mine was doing (so-so power with bad gas mileage (~12 in town)) before things got bad enough to smell rotten eggs and trigger the CEL. Turned out to be bad COPs (I just replaced all of them).

i have a 2001 lincoln ls and my wind shield wipers dont work and the car seems to studder a bit at 40-45 mph, how can i fix these issues?

I hope you're a cute LS owner...then my LS dreams will of been answered :p....well...one of them at least

2008 LS V8 sport, 145K, Black, Dark Gray interior. Tint, painted grille moulding and rear surround, Hideous rims. Money pit.

2002 LS, parchment exterior, tan interior
112K miles
Tinted windows
HID 5000K installed
Bluetooth stereo installed w/JBL speakers
Keypad added
Stock otherwise, but looks near new in and out

2008 LS huh? and with 145k miles?
:shifty: Uh....yeah, special edition, 400 hp. 6 spd.....only made 10 of them that year. :shifty: Uh.....not too many people know about them. :lol: 2000 LS.

Don't you hate it when you go to a car show or watch car related videos on youtube and there is ALWAYS someone who says or posts something about a 1 of 1 car that they own or some ridiculous project they are doing. i.e. Like a new GT500 mustang engine in an LS that uses the stock comptures and such. The "one uppers".

2002 LS8 non sport 115,000. oem 3rd brake light wing (removed old brake light). eibachs. jaguar zeus wheels. 20mm front spacers. painted headlights. HIDs with glare shieds. 04 LSE grille. K&N air filter. Modified air box. No Major Repairs

:shifty: Uh....yeah, special edition, 400 hp. 6 spd.....only made 10 of them that year. :shifty: Uh.....not too many people know about them. :lol: 2000 LS.

Don't you hate it when you go to a car show or watch car related videos on youtube and there is ALWAYS someone who says or posts something about a 1 of 1 car that they own or some ridiculous project they are doing. i.e. Like a new GT500 mustang engine in an LS that uses the stock comptures and such. The "one uppers".

There's a video somewhere on Youtube of this Mexican with a 99 base model V6 totally mexied out with a Nissan GT-R emblem on the back at a car show. They interview him and he starts telling them it's a limited edition GT-R model.

2006 (not too many here)
Silver Birch Metallic
STOCK
New Dunlop Sprt Signatures all the way around
49,800 (200 miles left on bumper to bumper)

Dealer just Replaced

Serp belt
Steering wheel seal (it was squeaking)
Tstat
Head gaskets

Car runs like new. Just got speeding ticket yesterday 83 in a 65.....Dang it. These cars love 100 mph. They were built to drive that fast...safely.

mine.jpg

There's a video somewhere on Youtube of this Mexican with a 99 base model V6 totally mexied out with a Nissan GT-R emblem on the back at a car show. They interview him and he starts telling them it's a limited edition GT-R model.

:rolleyes: Ridiculous! Real quick, not to thread-jack, but I was parking my mustang at a store one night and this guy comes out of no where and tells me "Man, that sounds good"! I said thanks and kept walking. He follows me and starts a rant about his 96 firebird he of course USED to have. He tells me that this car had 30% of the heads milled off, hemi pistons, RV cam (of course), and a carbureator off of a NEW corvette and was running 20 psi on a modified supra turbo. No B.S. We have all ran into these people and what is insulting is that they expect you to believe it. That's one story of many.

yea I love the "used to have" Yea I used to have a six pack ( oh wait I still do) but Yea , ya always have the ,"I live in the yesterdays" people around.

That Video is amusing tho. Mustang with a Mazda engine...Japanese writeing on a Ford makes baby Jesus Cray.

Funny stuff

2002 LS8 non sport 115,000. oem 3rd brake light wing (removed old brake light). eibachs. jaguar zeus wheels. 20mm front spacers. painted headlights. HIDs with glare shieds. 04 LSE grille. K&N air filter. Modified air box. No Major Repairs

Where did u get the glare shields? I'll pay u to do mine..lol

2001 V6 Sport, be 73,000 miles soon, so far LSK filter kit, mods for the summer for sure is 35% tint all around and hopefully pioneer avic f900bt and eibach springs

Members online

Back