Im back with a new lincoln in the garage

Roadwarrior50

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well about 2 years ago I kind of left the site since i got rid of the LS in lieu of a 2004 F150 to tow around the quads and camping gear. But as of last weekend, i was involved in a car accident where an excursion ran a red light and i drove into the side of them writing off my truck. So while looking around for a replacement vehicle i stumbled accross a 2004 Aviator and fell in love with it. So either tommorow or thursday i pick up my nice new vehicle and say goodbye to the F150. Heres a few pics of whats left of the truck and the excursion that i hit, hopefully ill be able to get some pics of the aviator pretty soon.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Ahhh. Now I see why you are an Aviator owner! What bad efin luck. I hope you didn't put too much money into that beatiful yellow truck. Scares me to drive a nice car concidering how many stupid drives out there!

Haaa. The right headlight looks fine! Can't say that about any other part of the front end.

Ya that thing was my baby, had a bunch of stuff done to it. Was even considering turbocharging it. But i have to say im enjoying the aviator.

Nice Ex-Truck ! Hope you like the Aviator !
Quick question : Any reason you didn't want to stay with a full size truck and get a Navigator ?

I'm asking because I could have got a Navigator for the price I paid for my Aviator but at the time I didn't want a full size truck. Some days I want that Navigator because of that full size look then other days I'm just fine with my Aviator.

For the year and price range i was looking the aviator seemed to fit better. For the navi's i would have wanted the 06+ and they were going for alot higher than i was looking. Although part of me does kinda wish i had gone for maybe even just an expedition eddie bauer. But I do really like the aviator, i just have alot of friends who like to mooch rides.

Cooper Discoverer STT or Nitto Grapplers? Any shots of the F-150 pre accident? I've been looking at around that year to scoop up.

hey that was a nice truck....was being the key word. Hell of hit to move the excursion to the frame rail. hope noone was hurt

35" Toyo open country M/T's And as for a few pics these are the ones i was able to find quickly. They had the summer rims on it still.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Members online

Back