Who steals one rim?

cpgoodman

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Im looking for one silver 17" LS rim. I got a flat a day before i went on vacation. Instead of breaking into my vacation money i opted to put the spare on and deal with it when i get back. So i had the tire taken off the rim and i put the rim on the side of my house behind my trash can. I came back a week later and some clepto stole my one rim! What are you going to do with one LS rim? I live in North Scottsdale, that crap doesn't happen here. WTF! I already searched CL to see if anybody is selling one LS rim, no luck. If anybody has one im interested no matter the condition.

Yeah, I normally steal all 4. :shifty:

Maybe there are 3 other LS's with one wheel missing as well?

hahaha that's too funny...well I have one rim for sale with free 3 rims as a package deal :p
haha jk

LOL...alright, alright, the garbage man took it...I guess you parked it next to the recyle bin and he thought it was aluminum

maybe it's because you can only make a police report if you are missing something that's worth $500 or more...

I just picked up one of these wheels a little bit ago and im willing to sell it to you, but the tire is flat. I want $150 and I will drop it off at your house. Infact I will put it right back where I got it from :) Thanks let me know

just kidding thats really dumb, but you did do most of the work for them

Maybe it's the same dude that stole rjcc's mirror glass. Eventually he'll be able to cobble together a LS from all the stolen parts :D

that's me but no I didn't steal it...I threw my old 3 away and got different style wheels, one from different LSes...lol

depending on the placement off your cans. It's either the garbage man or someone that saw it walking buy and figured "hell i'll take it, better me then the dump".

Hey ducky, I knew I seen you...you was riding with the 17" silver rims on the back and the LS mirror on the Left of the handle bars...Your bike looks sick dude......

Members online

No members online now.
Back