Thinkin about going to the dark side

I think CTS's are nice. I was seriously weighing the CTS and LS. I don't remember the year of the CTS I was looking at, but side by side the LS was less expensive, had more HP, and got better gas mileage.

and pulls more ladies.....:D

Go for it. I had one and it never disappointed. I still have some pics in my member's gallery I think. I'm waiting on some 09 V's to come off of leases to pick one up used. The only reccomendation I'd give if you get one is to ditch the run flats for some high performance summers and buy a full size spare and tire. $300 run flats are useless when your farther then they are rated for going when flat.

The new ones are the secks. The old ones... not so much.

hope ya get it, I got to drive one around for a week while a friend came down, I was not all about them but after being behind that wheel for awhile that changed.

Or you can get me the coupe :)

I was interested in them after seeing the one on the Highway chase scene in Matrix Reloaded (that is the name of the second one right?). Because we all know that everything you see in movies is real; I figured if a CTS can run after that much abuse and that many bullet holes it must be the worlds most reliable car.

Big difference to me between the CTS and CTS-V. The body is the same but the CTS has great styling cues. The arched fenders, great looking wheels, grille, brakes. The only thing I didnt like about the CTS was the center stack which is changed in the CTS-V with the addition of the Nav unit standard. That and sueded inserts and to me it was a completely different car than the base CTS.

I would consider a CTS-V if it wasn't for them being all over the streets just like the Beemers.....I'd rather have something someone around my age doesn't normally have and take something out of the ordinary and make it unique. I got some guys who are going to make a complete front from scratch which will look alot better than the CTS grille.......plus I'm not the biggest fan of box-looking cars...like the new cadillacs......

Now, I have to decide between the wife and this car!!:shifty:

well think of this "when you turn on your car, does it return the favor?"...you could replace your car with the wife...you can then reap the benefits of having a new wife, that you'd enjoy getting tuned up....and you can drive her hard without her complaining :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back