V8 Emblem What you think?

customgtrs

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just put these on. They came off a 1938 ford deluxe. Look o.k. or suck?

ls v8 emblem 003.jpg

it cant mean that because the 8 its on top of the sign not before :)
and mm definitely not OK...

Boys you have to remember I am a redneck hillbilly. We do have some killer basketball in North Carolina. Just thought I would stir the pot more

I used the Dupli color kit. I got it at Auto Zone. It has a spray cleaner and a small can of red paint you brush on. I would recommend getting a good brush instead of the one that comes in the kit. Mine fell apart half way thru the job. It took about 6 coats to get them covered good. It is a fast drying paint so the less you brush it the better it flows out.

It's a unique look -- I've never seen one like that before. Not my personal taste, but it isn't bad. But don't listen to us -- if YOU like it, then it's good!

I had seen the other emblems on them and found these. They are a Ford old school emblem so they didn't suck at some point. I thought the lines flowed pretty well . Better than fender ports :>)

I think it would've looked better placed right above the trim on the fender. It doesn't look bad though.

Doesn't it mean that you have an inline 8 motor!!

:D

I don't mind it, but you should move it here:

ls%20v8%20emblem%20003.jpg

I agree with Pektel. That might make it more subtle. Its not gaudy by any means IMO but its different then what youve seen before. Dare to be different thats cool. I would try dropping them a little and give us a better full car picture. that might help. well we see is door gap and and Pilot Sport.. Maybe try moving it. deffinatly +1 over fender ports. the only cool thing to come from a buick should of stayed there

I agree with Pektel it should be moved. If not down to the spot he located, at least move it back so it is evenly spaced between the fender bulge and door. I'd be able to make a better evaluation with a pic from further away.

for now....:shifty: I heard Michael Jackson wants to be black again!! :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back