RotorPros Brake Package Special GB...

Odd and sorry to hear about that. I am sure they will get to you. All my stuff was in a single box, but like I said it was shipped FedEx, so maybe they did it differently for you since it went USPS.

Which set did you get? Front or Rear? Are you going to paint or G2 the calipers as well?

I already have the front calipers painted red. I'll touch them up once they are off the car. I had just used the kit from Oreilly's. I can't remember the brand name off hand.

The rotors were only labeled Right and Left sides. What's the diameter of the fronts? I'm guessing that's what I have, but without the other to compare to, I can't be sure.

When I do this, I am going to paint those brake dust shields black, and do the rear calipers red to match the fronts.

Yeah, I'm really not too worried about the other 2 rotors. I'm sure they will get here. Just surprised me that they were missing.

The other 2 rotors just showed up. Apparently, they had to be re-coated black or something, so they shipped out a day later than the rest. No big deal.

yeah i was just wondering about this thread. Are you still doing this. :q:q:q:q keeps coming up. i just need to make sure this is still running through January. I might have to wait til taxes come back.

I have not been told that it is not continuing, so hopefully it will still be around for you...

Hey Mike. I was interested in this deal that you had going on. Could you PM me if it is still continuing and what I have to do to order? Thanks!

I can't believe I missed this AND in Santa Ana! Sweet! Hopefully I can get my hands on some.

Any feedback on there quality yet?

Quality it great! I've had mine installed for a few months now. No problems :D

I especially like the zinc coating. No more rusty rotors!

I have heard back from Rick at RotorPros and he says they can still do this package deal. The RotorPros website is currently down for some server issues, but in the interim, you can contact Rich with questions at rotorpros@yahoo.com or or (714)309-3620. Again, the price is $350. For this you get:

What all is included?

4 Painted Center, Drilled and Slotted Rotors
Front & Rear PosiQuiet Pads (Ceramic pads are $10 more)
Front & Rear Stainless Steel Brake lines (Stoptech)

Colors available: Black, Blue, Red, Silver

Ordering Info:

If you would like to order this package, You can send payment via PayPal to rotorpros@yahoo.com. Please add the following information in the Notes area:
1. Color for the brakes you would like
2. Ceramic or Semi Metallic Pads
3. Put Lincoln LS GB in the title.
Or, you can call in with credit card orders as well (714)309-3620. Thanks!!

my brakes are squeaking and i just bought the car anyway to check if its the pad rotors etc..it is winter here ..sounds..looks like a good deal then again i dunno about breaks..etc..

It's a great deal. Just the stainless steel brake lines alone sell for about 200 bucks.

I just put in my order, was told this deal is still going and that they sell rotors for other cars as well. I will post more details as I get them. Can't wait to install the new rotors, my stock ones need to be turned... to much chatter.

I just put in my order. Can't wait to get the new brake rotors, just one step closer to new rims. Also this deal is still going on, and was told that they have rotor kits like this for any car, truck or van.

I called and talked to Rich, took my order over the phone. (714)309-3620 Apparently they are having some website issues, so call or send an email for details. rotorpros@yahoo.com

I got everything for $350 shipped, and will add more details after they arrive and are installed. Went with the Dimpled Slotted Silver Rotors, Performance Pads, StopTech Brakelines ( F&R ).

My stock rotors are chattering big time, and my pads are down to the last 2000 miles. So could not have done an upgrade at a better time. Just have to find another use for my old rotors, maybe I can make them into a nice bean dip bowl. Haha, or ash tray.

Its true you get what you pay for, but paying more is not always synonymous for getting better quality. I will def give my updated reviews.

Yes. I'm sure the clutch going out was on the top of the list of your worries when you bought the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back