Parting car out. A lot for sale (turbo, bodykit, more...)

guys, I personally need this stuff GONE by the end of the month. I need money quickly for a roof over my head!

I think of how much trouble it's been for you to get rid of this turbo, then I look at your avatar....

I think of how much trouble it's been for you to get rid of this turbo, then I look at your avatar....

hahah... I know man. Ive gone through like SERIOUSLY 10 people that said they would take it. lol.

.... I dont really know what else to do ....

Really there's no better target market than LVC. You'd think, anyways...

I didnt want to read all the post, so I am sorry if this has been asked and you have replied 4 other time, but do you still have the rims and tires?

Also, if you do, would you be willing to ship to Oklahoma?
Thanks
Marco

Would you be looking for anything besides cash maybe? My tax return was a whopping $212.. Stupid nontaxable crap while soldiers are deployed.. Tax returns are the best thing ever..

GuYS!!! THIS HAS TO GO!! 3000.00 plus shipping. THis thing has like 100 miles on it!!!

Im sure there are alot of members who would love to pick this up.. Im just assuming $3000 is hard to come off of for a turbo with the economical slump.

Dont get me wrong, I know its a good price, just saying that since you obviously have to be a billionaire to get finacial assistance these days, you may be holding on to this for a while. I wish you the best of luck tho man!! Lol, I wish I had a turbo'd LS!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back