Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

I think you're coming onto me...being that you're trying to flirt and all. Isn't your car gonna be jealous?

You said you wish you knew somebody with those rims....you can imagine in your sleep, can you not?

It's called being EXTREMELY bored...I'm actually heading out anyways to give my old TV to Goodwill, gym, and pay off my credit cards before payday :-D

Cya later gator!

hahaha.....u guyz r 2 much!!!!

:p Wow! Yall are crazy!!! LoL.......U guys are toooo much! Funny though!
When I am bored,.....I photochop meng! haha.....yea!
U guys are taking over my Thread with the bickering! Take it 2 the bitch slap thread!!! FLMAO!!!!!:bowrofl: I think I owe another couple photoshops to some people....just cant remember!......hhhhmmmmmmmm..........:confused:
Oh Shnap! Z'sLS......Side skirts!! I cant find a clean pic to PS it 4 ya......the evo skirts right?!? I will keep looking!;) .....If anyone has a clean pic of the evo skirts....please please post them! Thank ya kindly! :rolleyes:

Koo....talk 2 yall later! Everyone play nice!:shifty:

Oh and 605RezlifeLS......Those pix werent that good Quality brotha....BUT!.....
I was bored, and I tried sumthin atleast! lol Hope it koo....well watevaz...
Here yo:
sikk_LS.jpg

L8rz!
-JJ :cool:

Try seein what you can do with my baby, such as the AMG mock-up or make it look more like the newer Pontiac GTO :p

Default.JPG

Default2.JPG

The only thing I like about the JT evo kit is the side skirts. The rear valance is hideous. I would have to see a properly painted front lip to give an opinion about it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back