Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

I know what ur saying rick...I get it...I get it!...hmmmm.....and uuuhhhmmmm yummy....fish!!!! lOl....btw....U down 3 april?!? The FFF Car show?....its gonaa be fun!!!;)
and once again.........Pete...thanx.
I think I did pretty good I hope! :rolleyes:
hahaha, I will know by thur/fri!

But yea....I was bored again last night....so I did a two that i thought might look cool. It was inspired by the barret jackson auctions....some hot rod I saw.
Hope ya like!:shifty: check it:
WOW_LSs_hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.jpg

It ok......but there are some small changes I would do, but eh....Juss for ideas!!! :p Thats what 99.9% of my PS's are!!!! LOL
l8rz ---JJ :cool:

I know what ur saying rick...I get it...I get it!...hmmmm.....and uuuhhhmmmm yummy....fish!!!! lOl....btw....U down 3 april?!? The FFF Car show?....its gonaa be fun!!!;)
and once again.........Pete...thanx.
I think I did pretty good I hope! :rolleyes:
hahaha, I will know by thur/fri!

But yea....I was bored again last night....so I did a two that i thought might look cool. It was inspired by the barret jackson auctions....some hot rod I saw.
Hope ya like!:shifty: check it:
WOW_LSs_hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.jpg

It ok......but there are some small changes I would do, but eh....Juss for ideas!!! :p Thats what 99.9% of my PS's are!!!! LOL
l8rz ---JJ :cool:

Dude those are the color specs I'd love my car to have...even change the interior where there's a blood red skull centered on the headrests and a 3D hand that protrudes from the front headrests (Like it's gonna grab you)...definetely goes good with the red/black combo. I also wanna get a speaker system in the back with a big LINCOLN logo that pulses red like a heartbeat......

That would be sick!!!! right?!?!?......To bad me no have $$$$!!!! hahaha!
Well....at least I hope u can do it! Good Luck!
-JJ :cool:

the black and gray looks sick my ls is grey or silver and im planning onputting 18 black adrs i seen on ebay i seen a memeber on here with them in silver but the two tone black really inspires me wish i had some pics of my car so you could do a chop for me you got skillz.

So Heres My Lincoln, play with it :D.... if u dare:shifty:

sorry for the txt on the bottom, i put that there on another website so nobody steals it lol

sikk.jpg

Yea!

RezLife.....I will see wat I can do....but yea, that pic isnt the clearest in the world.....but we'll see watsup!

Sorry bigP.....I got u......Hope ya like it brotha:
Mustang_banner.jpg

I hope its ok withcha man.
....OK....EDIT!!!!!!!!**************************
after looking at it....kinda didnt like it totally.....and the size was akward....
I think this one is better,......I hope ya think so....
here chu go meng:
Mustang_banner2.jpg

:cool:
Hahaha.....not much of a change....but its there!;)
C'ya guys later!

-JJ :cool:

PS.....
For fun...I PS'd a G8 my friend was thinkin about gettin,....hehe, hope ya like... Be warned.....Its blue with hints of yellow!!!!! lol:
Blue_G8_ylw.jpg

Any luck with the job Kleen? It's tough out there...
Also any update on the black photoshop of 02V8Sport's LSE with the Jag wheels?

thnx 4 askin guys....Its funny u asked.....I just got off the phone with them....
aaaaaaaand.......:confused: ...............aaaaaaaaaaaaannnd:rolleyes: ........
I have a 2nd Interview! Friday!!!! Baaaabay baby!!!!:D
and LL......OMG I 4got....I did it the other day.....lol, I 4got 2 post it!:eek:
Sorry brotha.....but yea....it was way too much to make that silver into black! LoL..sooooooooo I did the next best thing.....I hope!!!:confused:
Here ya go hope ya like:
Blk_ls_JagRims.jpg

I think the only thing I missed was the flush lip spoiler on the trunk....
Ehhh....Hope it gives u an idea! :D Me likey those wheels! I am an all black kinda guy with my baby.....but....those are definitely some rims I would consider!!!:gr_devil:

L8r guys!
-JJ:cool:

PS
wish me luck for friday u guys!!! LoL
Its been workin so far!!!!!!:D

You're designs for the flush 3-piece spoiler for the rear is tempting me to get one...I always though my ass looked great but maybe I need the dimples (The spoiler) :p

Get ONE Pete! I know I sure want one! LoL......Dude....The Manufactures warehouse is only like 1 mile from me....like 5 mins away! Wings west got bought out by VIS racing....and they are both right there! REALLY EXPENSIVE straight from them though! I thought it might be cheaper.....Its not!!!!
Kinda rude too....but eh....n-e-ways.....Get it! I am! :D
hehehe....
L8rz! -JJ :cool:

I'll look into it. I thought a funny add on is removing the 3rd brake light inside the rear window and instead putting a Scrolling Marquee sign (Red LED) and I can use it two ways if I get it to say "THANK YOU" (For ppl that let me pass) but then if you wait a second or two it then says "COME AGAIN" for passing douschebags or if you street race :p

or just say "cum some more" or "please sire may have some more" HAHAHAHAHHA
I'd scroll "I love fat chicks" and watch people swerve off the road while laghing​

are you guys seriously going to keep posting formatting to right?...lol. silly clowns

Members online

Back