Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

ok....my cpu is working!!!!!!

Ok...I am fully back on now! My computer is fixed:D ....no more PS3 online anymore! lol......I did a few PS's when My net was down on my computer....hope ya like!

OK, this is kinda of like a Euro/Supercharged/Sick Body kitted/AMG inspired
LS!!!!!! LoL....ok here it is:
LS_R_supachrg.jpg

And her is juss a artsy fartsy version! hahahaha
Heres this 1:
LS_R_supachrg_artsy_smlr.jpg

And now I was juss thinking...I am tight on my money....My rims have a little curb rash....so i was thinking of repainting them....and maybe taking them to the next level.....lemme know what ya think......and its not that good of a PS job....sorry....was mostly juss so i can get an idea of wat i was thinkin! :p hehe.....here:
JJ_rims_blackONblack.jpg

Will be back with more soon....now if anyone has request...lemme know....I know I had some PM intrest....so I didnt 4get ya guys....and if i did...sorry, juss let me know!
L8rz!
-JJ :ccol:

sick lookin amg inspired ls!!! too bad it will never be made :(

could u do me up a good sig photo with bigpappy33 (in red and black font) in it somewhere? im sure ull make it sick so do ur thing lol. here are the pics i cant decide which one to use.

IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

Thanks kleen! ur the man.

Ok.....BP....I got you!.....and LL....I will see wat I can muster up!
Glad ya guys liked the :mad:"fake":( KIT!!!!!
LoL Be Back L8rz!

-JJ :cool:

Ok...I am fully back on now! My computer is fixed:D ....no more PS3 online anymore! lol......I did a few PS's when My net was down on my computer....hope ya like!

OK, this is kinda of like a Euro/Supercharged/Sick Body kitted/AMG inspired
LS!!!!!! LoL....ok here it is:
LS_R_supachrg.jpg

And her is juss a artsy fartsy version! hahahaha
Heres this 1:

And now I was juss thinking...I am tight on my money....My rims have a little curb rash....so i was thinking of repainting them....and maybe taking them to the next level.....lemme know what ya think......and its not that good of a PS job....sorry....was mostly juss so i can get an idea of wat i was thinkin! :p hehe.....here:
JJ_rims_blackONblack.jpg

Will be back with more soon....now if anyone has request...lemme know....I know I had some PM intrest....so I didnt 4get ya guys....and if i did...sorry, juss let me know!
L8rz!
-JJ :ccol:

That's some sweet :q:q:q:q man

Thanx Pete & DJ.......too bad its juss an IDEA!!!!!!
LOL! SUX! I WOULDNT MIND IF IT WAS REAL!!!!!! haha haha .
LATERZ!!!---JJ :cool:

lol

And thanx J......comin from....THAT does mean a LOT!:D
U are one tough critic my man!:p haha

:D

If you look at the Lincoln Motor Sports site the have a LS with a kit that looks almost like that and the Razzi kit????:confused:

Have you looked into those projectors you spoke of yet? Its been a while since we heard from you dude!

If you look at the Lincoln Motor Sports site the have a LS with a kit that looks almost like that and the Razzi kit????:confused:

Have you looked into those projectors you spoke of yet? Its been a while since we heard from you dude!
Yeeeaaaa.....I know....My bad.....My cpu took a crapOla!!!! LoL. I have looked into many many things for my baby. And even then times are rough right now, I think I might be able to do some of those things myself!:shifty: I hope!:confused: LoL, U guys will see soon! Ssssh sh! hush hush!....
K I dont want 2 blow it up 2 much....they are small little things....I am not making a complete kit or C/F hood or anything!!! LoL.....But When I am done...(might take awhile)....I will post! haha

and the razzi kit is a little more subtle I think.....Juss a little bit!;)

Well things are possible..just LOTS of money would go into it....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
.......................Me - No - Have!
hahaha!

Me + laid off + LS payment + Insurance - a job + unemployment = F'd!!!!!

LoL!..............But I will live!
I got a GREAT IDEA!!!!.............U DO IT! make aa lot of them, and give me one!:D and sell the rest! hahahaha
I thought carbon was gonna make a kit....or atleast a lip! whats up with him?!?!?

Yeeeaaaa.....I know....My bad.....My cpu took a crapOla!!!! LoL. I have looked into many many things for my baby. And even then times are rough right now, I think I might be able to do some of those things myself!:shifty: I hope!:confused: LoL, U guys will see soon! Ssssh sh! hush hush!....
K I dont want 2 blow it up 2 much....they are small little things....I am not making a complete kit or C/F hood or anything!!! LoL.....But When I am done...(might take awhile)....I will post! haha

and the razzi kit is a little more subtle I think.....Juss a little bit!;)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
.......................Me - No - Have!
hahaha!

Me + laid off + LS payment + Insurance - a job + unemployment = F'd!!!!!

LoL!..............But I will live!
I got a GREAT IDEA!!!!.............U DO IT! make aa lot of them, and give me one!:D and sell the rest! hahahaha
I thought carbon was gonna make a kit....or atleast a lip! whats up with him?!?!?

HAHa, I just might. I was hoping to convert the LS grille to more of a BMW grille (yes yes, I know I said I wouldn't do the Angel Eye thing cause I dislike BMW) but I say the LS can pull off the look a lot better.
I'm planning on getting the RAZZI kit but I'm waiting for Ken at LSKONCEPTS to drop the price for the kit back to where it was LOVABLE....then I might just modify it a bit. If I do end up putting a supercharger in from LLSC I might end up making the hood look like the AMG or the GTO style.

We'll see man, Sorry to hear about the unemployment. I'm lucky the other thing that has affected my massage business is the tips....but it's understandable. Best of luck to you KLEEN! sure something will turn up.

HAHa, I just might. I was hoping to convert the LS grille to more of a BMW grille (yes yes, I know I said I wouldn't do the Angel Eye thing cause I dislike BMW) but I say the LS can pull off the look a lot better.
I'm planning on getting the RAZZI kit but I'm waiting for Ken at LSKONCEPTS to drop the price for the kit back to where it was LOVABLE....then I might just modify it a bit. If I do end up putting a supercharger in from LLSC I might end up making the hood look like the AMG or the GTO style.

We'll see man, Sorry to hear about the unemployment. I'm lucky the other thing that has affected my massage business is the tips....but it's understandable. Best of luck to you KLEEN! sure something will turn up.

Ahhh.....its koo pete! I will survive! :rolleyes: lol I have an interview Monday... EVERYONE wish me luck....and if u pray.....throw my name in there! hahahaha,,,,,,,
and Pete.....DO IT! Supercharged=good , Custom hood=good, Razzi Kit (Especially if ya modify it, put ur own twist)=good,
SC+Kit+Hood= AWESOME!!!!!!!:D

L8rz!

haha...someone's got the case of the Sundayz
HAHA :-D good luck

Hahahahaha...............................
Its kinda weird That I cant actually wait for a "case of the mondays:( " 2mrw!!!
:p lol. INTERVIEW BABY! whoooHoo!....Need 2 stay coool!:cool:
lol

Its kinda weird That I cant actually wait for a "case of the mondays:( " 2mrw!!!
lol

i myself can't wait for the weekend to be over either. i'm receiving a new shipment of fish on tuesday.

JJ_rims_blackONblack.jpg
i would go with the third set you PS'd minus the stripe around the lip. that would look great and subtle.

Kleen that is freakin sick!

i hadn't notice you sig till now and $hit is funny! you got it in for the noob, he is resilient you must admit

i myself can't wait for the weekend to be over either. i'm receiving a new shipment of fish on tuesday.

Dude fill me in when they come, either in the anything goes pets thread or even just a PM!

lol

Best of luck man! I'm a pretty sleepy today...thing I need to lay off playing DEADSPACE at 12 o'clock at night :p

Members online

Back