Just g0t a new paint j0b....

skribl

LVC Member
Reaction score
asdf

my car

IMG00004-20090107-1830.jpg

Last edited:
Its ummm...wack. But if you like it then thats all that matters.

Nice color choice. I would have brought the two-tone down a little more. Added a pinstripe or design to seperate the two-tone. Not a fan of the rims. It looks good.

iT C0ST ME A LiL BiT BUT iTSZ WAT i WANTED .. i LiKE iT GUYZ WELL iF Y0U D0NT.. THEN YEAH HATE.. BUt i G0T MY T0WN 0F LiNC0LNSZ HATiN.... (((((i LiVE iN A T0WN 0F LS'Z))))) MiNEZ BY FAR THE BEST AND i L0VE iT.. H0LLLER.. DiP$ET B4LL!!!!!NNN 831 STYLe....yEeeeEEE

That is the UGLIEST lincoln I have ever seen

iT C0ST ME A LiL BiT BUT iTSZ WAT i WANTED .. i LiKE iT GUYZ WELL iF Y0U D0NT.. THEN YEAH HATE.. BUt i G0T MY T0WN 0F LiNC0LNSZ HATiN.... (((((i LiVE iN A T0WN 0F LS'Z))))) MiNEZ BY FAR THE BEST AND i L0VE iT.. H0LLLER.. DiP$ET B4LL!!!!!NNN 831 STYLe....yEeeeEEE

WTF?????

Another internet g on lvc lol. I think for your next mod you should most definitely paint your car candy pink and go with some 22" blades yadadamean?

it needs wet sanded and cleared. i like the two tone but i hate those wheels . my friend has thise and they literally weigh about 90 pounds each with no tire. they are horrible. the ppaint is not shiny at all so get it cleared and sanded and it should look okay but the wheels are cookie cutter greed wheels that everyone has, but " your coming off as stupid right now" :D

Boats and hoes

I like some of the new matte stuff that is being done... those wheels are butt :q:q:q:q ugly though, but what can ya do?

.....well,the 2 tone looks nice,but I'm a little confused as to if you were going for the flat look with the black or if the guy is going to go back and water sand and buff it/re-clear it. soooo....???
and I'm not a fan of the wheels at all on the LS,but if i had a hearse,THAT would be awesome. :p

but if thats what you like man,don't let anyone stop ya! Its YOUR car afterall

The sticker is cool,... I guess,.... for a sticker at least. Reminds me of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas font.

God! The third pic down, the matte type darker silver looks like it was shot out of a can of Krylon. Its not even smooth!!!!

it needs wet sanded and cleared. i like the two tone but i hate those wheels . my friend has thise and they literally weigh about 90 pounds each with no tire. they are horrible. the ppaint is not shiny at all so get it cleared and sanded and it should look okay but the wheels are cookie cutter greed wheels that everyone has, but " your coming off as stupid right now" :D

Boats and hoes

Because of you guys, I finally rented Stepbrothers on Saturday, so I'd understand the references... :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back