1st small win in the LS

Frasch

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So I pull up to the lights casually and this little rice burner honda civic starts rev'n his engine. So the light turns green and i sort of take off cause i know i will win. He's a lil behind and then tries to step on it to catch up. So at the next light hes gonna actually "try" he said. So the light turns green again, i knew it would be a easy win from the start keep in mind so i just left it in D5 the whole time, let him do his thing at the start, i gradually begin to go. I step on it and pass him doing 40-50 and made him look like he was standing still!! ahh...Next time I will pull out the iphone and record it for you all!! Gotta love the LS!!

BTW - is there a way to change the trip meter. Both A and B start the same time. Is there anyway to change that so i can have A run highway miles and B run city miles?

:cool:

I don't think there's any way to do that but that would be a neat feature.

do you know why both my meters start at the same time.. is there a certain way to change that?

they are trip meters, they move when the car moves just like any other car except there are two. I found them useful when tracking mileage for work, but also using B to track gas mileage for the whole tank.

Hmm, don't know, I push reset and it only clears the currently displayed trip.

Members online

No members online now.
Back