Man sprays 'toilet-papering' teens with fox urine

Calabrio

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Good for him!

Man sprays 'toilet-papering' teens with fox urine
Fri Dec 12, 3:23 pm ET

WILLMAR, Minn. – A 50-year-old man told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house during homecoming week. This year, he decided to defend his property — with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.

Now, Scott Wagar is in trouble with the law. He pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Kandiyohi County District Court to misdemeanor assault and other charges. He was released on personal recognizance.

According to police, on Sept. 16, Wagar used night vision goggles and saw 15-20 people running toward his place. He told them to leave and sprayed them with the fox urine. He also struggled with one teen who he says grabbed him from behind.

In an interview with The Associated Press on Thursday, Wagar says he's innocent, and has a right to defend his property. He says groups of teens have been toilet-papering and egging his house during homecoming for about eight years, and each year it gets more destructive.

He says he sprayed the kids with a mixture of one-third fox urine and two-thirds water because "it stinks, but it doesn't hurt anything."

Thats bull. If they were in Texas he couldve killed them all and gotten away with it. Now all he does is pretty much play a harmless prank back to them and he gets in trouble, on his own property? BS to me.

Can't defend your property anymore, even with reasonable force. But hey, call the cops. They'll be sure to wander around eventually and file a report.

Where's the ACLU on this?

Where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

When I was a kid, my buddy and I used to trespass on a local farmers property and antagonize his animal stock with slingshots. He knew of it, and he even warned us. The last time I went back there, my buddy and I felt the sting of rock salt. That was the LAST time we pulled that stunt. As painful as it was, I got exactly what I deserved in that ordeal. In fact, those were my father's words. Sadly, that is not the world that we live in today. Next year, it’s likely that those same punks will come around again and trash this mans property. What does this say of our legal system? Seriously, I believe we could change the direction of our country with a complete overhaul of our legal system.....the penal system, trivial lawsuits, and all.

How are the teens in question not charged with vandalism themselves, or the one who grabbed him with assault in return?

Its just a weird story.
Its seems like it has turned in to some kind of tradition for kids to go attack this guys house.

http://wcco.com/watercooler/fox.urine.charges.2.886589.html

For seven years now I have been spending a week in my front yard guarding it and defending it," said 50-year-old Scott Wagar.

Wagar never used to have a problem with homecoming traditions, until he became one. Years ago he caught a group of Willmar High School students trying to cover his house in toilet paper and he made them clean it up. Since then, the pranksters have been coming back for more.

"They come with ketchup, and peanut butter, and eggs and toilet paper," said Wagar.
Now hes a target every year, I dont blame him for going after the brats but the local cops should done something before it got to this point.

I get front page coverage now all because someone is trying to make me a criminal, all because I didn't want my property destroyed. There is something wrong with that whole picture in my opinion," said Wagar.

Others around town seem to agree with Wagar.

"Personally, in the past it sounded like he had asked for help and had not received any. I may have taken matters into my own hands as well," said Michael Thompson.

If convicted, Wagar could face up to 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine. He is also being charged with disorderly conduct for his altercation with the teen, and theft for keeping the cell phone. The Kandiyohi County Attorney wouldn't say if any of the teenagers will be charged.

I doubt he will be convicted of anything.

Members online

No members online now.
Back