Check Out Brittany's Ls 22" Blades && Kandy

She could run off and join the circus with that clown car.

wow that was :q:q:q:qin awful... way to disrespect the LS... save that sh!t for the Malibus and Impalas!

I don't like it at all, but to each his (or her, in this case) own. That is the style in the "dirty" south, and you might catch someone up here in the bay area riding something similar. On another note how many English teachers are there on this website anyways?

Drop "dem shoes" down to 20's and the car black then it would be okay.

my god....that poor poor car

she should not be allowed to bear children and pass on the stupid gene....

That thing is going to ride like sh!t, what are those like 20 series tires?

Not that i'm one to talk, but 20 series. come on.

someone should send her a link to this because all the 12 year olds that will never own a lincoln are making her think she did the right thing

that car is worthless now....she is worthless....and she is in charge of shaping a young mind.....pathetic

I'm with it man. I like the blades....it sits a little too high, but SHES A GIRL!!! give her some credit for not driving a volvo wagon.... seriously

"If this isn't the most diabolical group haters this side of the Mississippi" -Dave Chapelle

Car Comment:
vomit.gif

Site Comment: People wonder why I'm scared sh!tless to grow old and depend on the younger generation to run things? Wow. Just.... wow. :slam

Andy

I think the color is cool. Not that I want my car to look like that, but I do enjoy seeing wacky paintjobs!

I wonder if she got the billet grille or just chromed the whole original one

DAMN LOL, if this was american Idol, you guys would make Simon's remarks sound like compliment. LOL

Am I the only one that thinks the pink looks like a bad photoshop?? There is something about it that doesn't look real.

Maybe I'm just hoping beyond hope.

I was thinking that.

If it is real all she needs is some pink wheel, pink HID's and some of those JDM Hello Kitty center caps and air fresheners.

Theres a newer Cavalier i my area with a pink paint job like that, and of course thats all it has done next to the chrome plastic spinner hub caps and the JDM sticker on the fender. JDM?

looks like a clown car to me. should be about 15 people with their faces painted stepping out of that with squeeking noses juggling balls, all while carnival music plays in the background. or should be in some stupid rap video with lots of gold chains and shiny grills in ghetto ass peoples mouths talking about money they dont even have wearing clothes that dont fit. makes me hate america.:Bang

She be a 50/51 Ryder down in that Louisiana bayou. Somebody should invite her to join LVC and check out the thread.

Posted by: blueion04
12/04/2008, 08:30am
Good job on being original. Not my style, but nice job nonetheless. Why must 95% of the people on this site use such terrible grammer?

""Dis is me, and dis is ma :q:q:q:q that i did by myself.....jus had 2 make that clear cuz some ppl like to say that it aint my car....lol!""

This is me, and this is the :q:q:q:q that I did by myself....just had to make that clear because some people like to say that it isn't my car....lol!

See the difference? I don't feel good about the future of this country with people like yourself raising children, and passing on that level of ignorance. Oh, and I'm only 25, so it's not like I'm some "old guy"

Check this out if you want to know the truth...
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=48423

I think someone did.

Who left that post? It totally contradicts itself. Its nice then harsh?

Oh man, I see the road this is going down already. Shes been updating and responding. Could this heat up? May be interesting to see all of the pricks on LVC gang up on someone outside the site for once instead of each other:lol:

Members online

Back