WTF? E-bay bumper

JWerner2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Link

Ok could be fixed and for the price to buy one new and have it painted it could be worth the extra TLC to fix it up and have it shot to your color.

It may be worth it to someone but ummm this is either a 2nd Gen LSE or 06 bumper not a 2000 dude!!!:eek:

Yea, deffinetly not an 02 like he says.. It is still quite a bit cheaper than buying a new one though. I wonder how easy it is to get the plastic to bond back together and look good.

Yea, deffinetly not an 02 like he says.. It is still quite a bit cheaper than buying a new one though. I wonder how easy it is to get the plastic to bond back together and look good.

silly texan when it comes to plastic buy new!!!!!!!!!1:)

silly texan when it comes to plastic buy new!!!!!!!!!1:)

LOL I'm not from Texas, but I guess I do live there for now.

March27003.gif

You could fiberglass those cracks quite easily, though I would consider epoxy also before glassing behind it and definitely seal it before painting it. As for the tabs that are torn off, those are a different story. Ghetto fabbing would probably be required. ;)

You could make tabs and melt them in place or something.

Theres people that skip bodykits and just melt different bumpers together, some even melt some kits.

Also if people can make kits fit cars they weren't made for that tab should be simple.

I just don't get how he called it a 2002:lol: .

Ken's price included all light brackets, fog lights, and pigtails. So you didn't have to gather everything separately.

Members online

No members online now.
Back