Which first? xcal2 or magnaflow

601hotboy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know what your opinion is... Which should i do first? I mainly wanted to put the magnaflows on now... just for sound..... and then maybe get a xcal2(for performance)... i already have a intake.....

I mainly wanted to put the magnaflows on now

Are you talking just mufflers or a whole exhaust? if your doing the whole exhaust i say do it. just mufflers, get the Xcal

why do the xcal when you still plan to mod more... you would have to pay for a second tune... do the exhaust and then x cal....

why do the xcal when you still plan to mod more... you would have to pay for a second tune... do the exhaust and then x cal....

The tuner should not charge you again for a new adjusted tune. When you get tunes the tuner will work with you to adjust them, at lease ILLS or Torrie will.

really... that doesnt sound like a very good way to make money... he gives you a tune for your stock car and say 6 months down the road you do exhaust and now he will give you another tune free.... that makes no sense

really... that doesnt sound like a very good way to make money... he gives you a tune for your stock car and say 6 months down the road you do exhaust and now he will give you another tune free.... that makes no sense

First off I received 3 tunes, and that was over a year and a half ago and still get mine fine tune. That has been my experience with Torrie and I know IllS also has great customer service. If you have any questions email either.

I'd get the xcal first. Lot more power than exhaust gives, and you get the adjustments to the tranny/shifting.

Members online

No members online now.
Back