Last pics of the LS before she goes in for trade :(

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
In 2 weeks she will be gone. Getting traded in all stock except with the DVD/NAV/Bluetooth will stay.

Items still left for sale:
All Silver McLaren grill (color JP)
Halo headlights
XCAL2
Right Rear complete wheel hub assembly
Complete Instrument cluster

Make REASONABLE offers.

DSCN1591.jpg

DSCN1592.jpg

DSCN1588.jpg

In 2 weeks she will be gone. Getting traded in all stock except with the DVD/NAV/Bluetooth will stay.

Items still left for sale:
All Silver McLaren grill (color JP)
Halo headlights
XCAL2
Right Rear complete wheel hub assembly
Complete Instrument cluster

Make REASONABLE offers.

DSCN1591.jpg

DSCN1592.jpg

DSCN1588.jpg

what do i have 2 do for those lights

All Silver McLaren grill (color JP) = Silver Birch Clearcoat Metallic

This is really sad,... like in a genuine way. This is one of the cleanest nicest LSes on the site and its going to be gone. Even at stock it still is up there.

Oh well thanks again for selling me the 03+ grill and man I cant wait to see it. Do you have pics of it by chance?

I don't know if I should match the chrome surround or keep it chrome and match my stocker chrome and go back and forth as I get bored.

Ah this sucks. I've watched this place go to hell over the past 4 years. Good luck with the new car.

How much did get for a trade in value, i wanna trade my 2000 ls v8 sport in towards a 04 naviagator. i was curious to see how much i get

I think it would be better to keep the LS and get another car. But oh well. the new car better be hotter!

springs

Ray are you taking out the lowering springs?? there is a guy on here looking for a set

yeah... me!

I asked already. It's a lot of work for only a few bucks.

i already have a PM to a seller of stock springs, but he hasnt responded to my offer yet. If he doesnt respond, the lowering springs will have to go in with the trade.

Why trade? you will get much more selling privately.. and damn your car looks excellent

02V8Sport,

Dude! I was just logging on to post my pictures to sell my car too! I took some recent ones and needed to get them posted.

Always a very sharp looking car. Good luck with your next one.

Sorry to see it go also, could you let me know what your looking for on the XCAL also, thanks.

Those are gen2 headlights huh?!?!? Is that wat ur selling?!?!? Or your old stock ones?!?!? Lemme know....I would love sum angel eyes! :D

I also have a set of stock springs.
If your other deal doesnt go thru, shoot me a pm.
G

Thanks guys!! Yes KleenLS those are Gen2 headlights. Im looking for $225 shipped and a pair of stock headlights to trade. I have to be sent the stock headlights first or no deal.

Ill keep you guys posted on the springs.

dude three questions:

1) What are you getting for the trade in $?
2) What's the new whip?
3) What is the future for those 20" jag wheels?

dude three questions:

1) What are you getting for the trade in $?
2) What's the new whip?
3) What is the future for those 20" jag wheels?

1. Trade in Im seeing so far is between $10-12K, I have 51K miles
2. I am still up in the air about which new car, just going to go dealer to dealer in 2 weeks until I get what I want on trade and new car. Right now Im in between the MazdaSpeed6, Legacy GT SPEC-B, Volvo S60R.

My requirements are turbo, AWD, 4 doors, and leather seats, otherwise I would just keep the LS. Im working on a SPEC B that has 420HP at the wheels. If that falls through Ill get any of the 3 cars above in stock form and modify as I go.

3. All my wheels have been sold. All I have left are the stock LSE wheels which are on the car.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think those wheels future is now in the past:D .

Didnt LsUnV2 or what ever buy them?

EDIT: My crystal ball was running a bit slow! Damn Internet Explorer!

Members online

No members online now.
Back