Parting out my 2000 Lincoln Ls

dooneybaby

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2000 lincoln Ls that is Fully loaded, with sunroof, heated searts, alpine system, the whole 9, that I no longer need, I got hit in the front driver door, but I'm ok :) .... So, everything is up for grabs... let me know what you want and how much you're willing to pay. I also have the FULL CDC LSE Body Kit. Front bumper cover, rear bumber cover with bottom lip, and the side skirts (but for pick up only). I am Located in Miami, FL.
The first part I'm letting go is this wood Shifter.. here are a cple pics... I have paypal and is verified.
the shifter is for $65 shipped

DSC00512-1.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

PM Me for other parts that you want and that arent too big or heavy to ship.

if you post picks up of the LSE kit i guarantee you will sell it by the end of tonight

if you post picks up of the LSE kit i guarantee you will sell it by the end of tonight

yeah, i will have the pics tomorrow, because i have the rear bumper in storage and the front bumper and side skirts in my garage...

but i really dont want to ship it, because i dont have a truck to take it to ups. so the buyer will have to pick it up in miami

im in orlando, if the interior is black i need the part where the message center buttons are and the 2 a/c vents... Let me know whats up and alson the center armrest cover (where you out your elbow on) if its black Ill take it too...

I have the message center ac vent piece but it broke before and I glued it together. The glue holds it pretty good and to this day, hasn't broken again. I'll sell it for 25 shipped

What is the upside of parting this car out? Do you really expect to get more for it this way? I am not trying to be critical, I am just ignorant on the subject, and wonder if it's worth the trouble.

What is the upside of parting this car out? Do you really expect to get more for it this way? I am not trying to be critical, I am just ignorant on the subject, and wonder if it's worth the trouble.

i got in an accident, so i dont know anyone that would want to buy a damaged car. so i'm going to part it out and sell whatever is left over to a junk yard.

Hmmm... how much for the ash tray? And the other woodgrain piece that surrounds it?

I would be interested in:

1) Left (driver's) side tail light
2) Right (passenger's) side fog light

assuming they are in good condition and not cracked, faded or scratched.

Does it have the SelectShift transmission? If so, I could use the shifter assembly if it doesn't have any scratches. I wouldn't need the knob that you're already selling.

EDIT: Nevermind, one just popped up on eBay.

Last edited:
I need the black plastic piece in the trunk that cover that latch and covers the seams in the carpet in the trunk.

Members online

No members online now.
Back