have u noticed the LS had this in the trunk..

xxdjdinot1989xx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i just noticed today and i laughed so i took a pic of it lol i guess if someone gets kidnapped you better hope the guy is putting u in the trunk of the LS

lmfaont7.jpg

Yup. We have to cater to all of the world's dumb f*cks nowadays.

Now, excuse me while i drink my *CAUTION HOT* coffee! :p

That pull cord is to unleash the parachutes after a blistering 15 second run down the 1/4 mile. Looks like you don't have the included midget.

Funny story: One time this girl got mouthy with me and I told her I was going to put her in my trunk, she said she would just pull the cord to open it and I told her that that would work except for the fact that my trunk is bulletproof and has locks and chains on it, needless to say she shut up.

Many a child playing have locked them self in the trunk and have perished.

If i'm not mistaken the pull cord is supposed to be glow in the dark too.

i put myself in the trunk of a mazda at the LA auto show once and saw the glow of the pull cord and got really happy, lol. not my brightest moment

I love that the diagram not only shows that trunk popping open but the dude running away from the car after getting out of the trunk.

Mine does not have that, I have searched high and low, I did find the manual fuel door override. I found out the hardway I didn't have one; locked myself in the trunk looked for the glow in the dark cord. No dice. Luckily I had the keyless entry fob and just hit the blue button. MOB CARS RULE!

Members online

No members online now.
Back