Need Some Help

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am a long time member but haven't been on the site in quite some time. I was just wondering if anybody knows where I can find some factory LS wheels. In particular, I am looking for the 17x7.5 Flat 8 Spoke wheel with the Notch in End. They came factory on the 03-05 LS.

Here are some pictures...
24q7bqp.gif

2hoiuew.gif

Any information would be appreciated,
Lenny D.

No, not really. Unless I really slam on the brakes.. An answer to my question would be appreciated though.

I have been looking on Ebay with no luck. There used to be many sites to order factory parts, but it seems like there isn't much now since the LS is out of production.

just wondering, because there is no brake cooling with those ugly ass wheels

just wondering, because there is no brake cooling with those ugly ass wheels

OK grandpa, they look alot prettier up close when they are running over your ugly ass face.. As for the people responding with helpful information, i appreciate it. This is why i stopped coming to this forum; ignorant, dumbass people, and I see not much as changed..

I know where there are 3 of those rims right now. The guy wants 100 a piece for them. And you can try this place also Leesville 732 388 0783 They have alot of stuff there.

LennDawg, hey man, how is it going? Nice to see you have dropped by. Do you have any updated pictures of car. I am not sure about those wheels by buddy got a set not long ago but bought them from another member.

LennDawg, hey man, how is it going? Nice to see you have dropped by. Do you have any updated pictures of car. I am not sure about those wheels by buddy got a set not long ago but bought them from another member.

Hey man, good to hear from ya! I'm doin good. I can post up some new pics in a few days. Only things I've really done since before is added the wood grain kit and did a little project in my trunk. But I think I was around here still when i did that. I also threw the tinted side markers on and the 03 foglights. Right now, I'm just looking for some factory chrome wheels. Preferrably the 17inch 8 spoked ones with the indents on the ends of the spokes. I'm getting too old for these 20s haha.

How about you tho. The LS still treatin you good?

LennDawg if your steering wheel shakes during braking. it's your rotors.. My other car the licoln aviator was like that with the 22's i have on there. then got new rotors then problem solved. It was about to shake my arm out of socket. hah. but good luck finding those wheels. i'm tryin to get rid of my 20''s also.. but im doing the opposite of what your doing. i want to go bigger.

Hey man, good to hear from ya! I'm doin good. I can post up some new pics in a few days. Only things I've really done since before is added the wood grain kit and did a little project in my trunk. But I think I was around here still when i did that. I also threw the tinted side markers on and the 03 foglights. Right now, I'm just looking for some factory chrome wheels. Preferrably the 17inch 8 spoked ones with the indents on the ends of the spokes. I'm getting too old for these 20s haha.

How about you tho. The LS still treatin you good?

Yeah man, I have problems just like any other LS. Since I spoke to you last I have done a couple mods. I got the LSE grille painted Ivory and installed dual tips to the exhaust. Check out the link below. It will pretty much show you the car now. I had a LS meet with two other members in June. Also there are some videos. Let me know when you get fresh pictures. See ya

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=43269

Those wheels are nice ones,.... kind of popular with the people that want to keep the car factory but good looking.

Give this a shot...http://www.wheelcollision.com/lincoln3.htm

They are on the site but call and find out if they have them or can get them fast.

And just ignore the ignorant,... thats why they are there.

welcome LennDawg. long time no see. any new mods? Have you considered a different style of 20" wheel?

Thanks for all the info guys!!

Dubbed.. ya, I've been wanting to get some new rotors for a while now, along with some new brakes. Still riding around on the 2000 factory rotors! hah

JK.. damnn, the Linc is lookin cleaaaan! Good job with that bro. The guy with the dark blue LS has the wheels I'm after! Wish I lived around some fellow LvC'ers so I could take some group shots...

Jwerner.. Thanks for the link, I'll look into that! I hit Ken up for some info, and it looks like I'm going to have to shop around. The LS aftermarket is getting smaller!

Whats up V8Sport! Good to hear from you man. I just added the woodgrain kit, a custom trunk job, tinted side markers, and newer foglight housing to the LS, thats about it. Plus my other mods.. Hows your LS running? As for the 20s, i guess I'm just growing out of my play stage, or whatever you want to call it. hah Gettin' sick of drivin real careful and swervin every pothole, if you know what I mean. Those factory ones looks clean and would be perfect for me right now.

Whats up V8Sport! Good to hear from you man. I just added the woodgrain kit, a custom trunk job, tinted side markers, and newer foglight housing to the LS, thats about it. Plus my other mods.. Hows your LS running? As for the 20s, i guess I'm just growing out of my play stage, or whatever you want to call it. hah Gettin' sick of drivin real careful and swervin every pothole, if you know what I mean. Those factory ones looks clean and would be perfect for me right now.

Cool! from the 5 sets I have had on this LS. The Jag 18's are still my favorite. Lots of cushion from the tires and great looks and handling.

Just thought I would update my thread... I was able to get a really good deal on some used wheels that I was looking for. Going to clean them up to store them for the winter and get some rubber for them to ride on next spring. Pretty excited, check out the pics!

BEFORE
n1408o.gif

24yy8hg.gif

muzklw.gif

rkzkhi.gif

qp19oj.gif

2d1mg5f.gif

2h4j3lv.gif

AFTER
2zpm3xx.gif

5y7qme.jpg

mkw6eh.gif

1256mav.jpg

hs9xdv.gif

5eevf5.gif

Just needed a little TLC. Can't wait to put these on next spring, pretty excited! :headbang:

Those look great man. Long time no see. Post up your method for cleaning in the detail forum. And welcome back.

Members online

Back