Lincoln LS on Spinners

people who r talkin :q:q:q:q about my ls need 2 stop...keep ur :q:q:q:qin opinions 2 urself if u dont like it thats not what this forum is for...considering the people in this thread r talkin :q:q:q:q...there LS's look like a :q:q:q:qin jcwhitney special...i get more compliments and hell of alott more pussy with my spinners on the lincoln...grow up and stop wasting ur time talkn :q:q:q:q about my car

people who r talkin :q:q:q:q about my ls need 2 stop...keep ur :q:q:q:qin opinions 2 urself if u dont like it thats not what this forum is for...considering the people in this thread r talkin :q:q:q:q...there LS's look like a :q:q:q:qin jcwhitney special...i get more compliments and hell of alott more pussy with my spinners on the lincoln...grow up and stop wasting ur time talkn :q:q:q:q about my car

Make it stop..... I haven't had this much fun since I replaced the magnaflows with a fart can. I noticed a trend and I didn't want to be left out. :cool:

:q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q you!!

what a waste of a thread

Most of you guys are being a bunch of asshats. Didn't your mamas ever teach you if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all? ;) Spinners or whatever; to each his own.

rlemay2 said:
hell of alott more pussy
And you sir are full of crap. The only time someone utters a statement such as this is when they are proving its inaccuracy. People who get a lot of pussy don't spend their time talking about it; they spend their time getting a lot of pussy. :cool: Had you been telling the truth, you would have already known that and never made the comment.

Straight up, your car looks like a drug dealer's ride. The LS's have a hard time when you tint them and put rims on, you just won the award for the year For Best coke dealer's Taste of car, Worst Rim/Car Combo Ever. Be proud today is your day.

Wow... This is what happens when I don't log on for quite some time. A homo-sexual "homie" with spinners (very, very, VERY ugly spinners at that), who gets more pussy than all of us, get's flamed because his taste sucks....

You guys should be ashamed... I thought there would have been more :q:q:q:q you's and your car looks like :q:q:q:q... coming out of you all. 02V8Sport was the only on who got it right.

:q:q:q:q YOU rlemay2!

Your LS looks like :q:q:q:q!

in my opinion, the spinners & wheel combo is horrible....i seen a black one on cardomain thats sick to me but those rims are hideous!...real talk! and i aint hating or anything because right about now i wish i had some 20's...

i hope i dont get flammed when i put the swangers on my ls...

personally i wouldn't trust said "pussy" from any woman willing to put it out based on your rims. especially ugly ones. on an 8 year old car. seems like that might be easy to obtain. and a bit risky.

Wow, I didn't expect so many responses! Sell the rims and buy a decent camera, or at least upgrade your phone.

Members online

Back