Pics for those who think my 20's are photoshopped :)

:eek2: :leghumper
Those look way better than I ever expected, cause those (in chrome) are one of the three wheels that I want to do. cant make up my mind, (till now)

Wow really, you'd be the last person I'd think would buy another set of wheels....:rolleyes: Dude those look killer.

wat lip do you have? and the wheels are sweet

They sell these wheels in chrome? If so I'm not thinking twice about the purchase lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__FACTORY-20-Jaguar-XK-XK8-XKR-OEM-Chrome-Wheels-Rims-XJ_W0QQitemZ290258268693QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290258268693&_trkparms=39%3A1|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

This car looks sick.. please dont do anything else to it, Looks perfect!!

The Ebay set are replicas of what I have. You will be taking those off after 6 months once they start flaking on you and they start rusting. I have seen it personally happen to BMW wheels purchased through that same seller.

I was able to get these wheels for $2500 for the set off of a wrecked demo Jag XKR with less than 50 miles on it.

Thats what I'm saying.... what do you mean flaking? the rims on ebay like yours aren't chrome and they want 600 bucks... how they going to chip?

I can see the chrome ones maybe but those are 3000 dollar wheels...
or 687 with trade for factory stocks?

I mean flaking as in drive the car around for one year. You get a small chip in them and moisture gets into the chip and the paint starts flaking off. I have seen it first hand on wheels this guy was selling. Im just throwing my experience out there. You can find out for yourself if you would like.

This guy has good feedback, why you ask? Ebay only allows people to leave feedback for 3 months after the purchase. These wheels start falling apart after 9-12 months and by then its too late to leave bad feedback.

Those rim's are Hot dude. I'm looking to buy new rims and tires soon I was thinking about getting Paladin Shield 1 20x8.5 245/35/20 What offset should i get with those?

I mean flaking as in drive the car around for one year. You get a small chip in them and moisture gets into the chip and the paint starts flaking off. I have seen it first hand on wheels this guy was selling. Im just throwing my experience out there. You can find out for yourself if you would like.

This guy has good feedback, why you ask? Ebay only allows people to leave feedback for 3 months after the purchase. These wheels start falling apart after 9-12 months and by then its too late to leave bad feedback.

thank you for the heads up...

I think i will still get these wheels and a year later have them powder coated.. still will be cheaper then 2500 with tires...

02V8Sport,

I'm glad you didn't end up selling your LS either. I'm still up in the air on what I'm doing with mine. But DANG!!!! Those wheels look great on your LS. Everytime I look at your pictures, I want to change the tips of my exhaust.

Very nice looking car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back