New Member!!

Eiben06

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Evreyone.

Well i just recently purchased my 1st Lincoln. I was looking throught dealerships, thrying to come up with a new car to buy. My old car a 98 Ford Taurus SHO 3.4 V8....so i guess you could say that i like those sleeper V8 "grocery getters"...lol there is something about pulling up to one of those honda civic/ V6 mustangs/ ricers that think they are something because they ahve one of those 8 inch coffee cans on the end of there exhaust, and when that light turns green you stomp the crap outta them...before they know wat hit em.. so i cruised they a dealership and got my 1st look at an ls and decided right there that i wanted one.. it was a 04 black ls. i thought mad that looks sharp.. i got out to look at it....after 20 mins of annoying the hell outta my gf i got back into the car..while driveing awayshe asked "well wat about that one"...and that when i saw it.. A 2006 Silver LS 18k miles and even better the V8 symbol...so here i was 2 days later the very same dealership signing paperwork and handing over 22,000 dollars....LOL but 22k well spent bc this car is absoultly beaughtiful... so here i am goin on 4 days now reading through just about evrey thread on this board. i absouloutly admire you guys...wat you guys do to these cars is crazy...so i am browing through all these threads thinking about wat i want to do first to my my car my own..so if any one has any ideas please let my know thank you....and also if there is anybody that lives in the lasalle peru area of illinois on here let me know mabye we can set something up....

LINCOLN LS.jpg

Nice car but I personally would remove the spoiler, not a fan. You probably should get an intake (KKM or K&N) or tint the windows first.

Welcome!

I am in Illinois as well but I am by St. Louis. There are a few other members in this area as well. Car looks great man, take care of it.

pull up to my ricer mobile ;). Nice ride man, enjoy it.

Edwardsville/Belleville. I work in Downtown St. Louis on the river front though.

Is there a College in Edwardsville?? If so i think my girlfriends brother goes to school there...but ya i did some work around mt. vernon a few weeks ago..

I love the keyless entry...also whe u hold down the unlock button for several seconds all the windows and moon roof open up its pretty cool...

I was talking about the keypad on your door, but that is a cool feature.

Is there a College in Edwardsville?? If so i think my girlfriends brother goes to school there...but ya i did some work around mt. vernon a few weeks ago..

Yeap, actually thats where I go to school. Let me know if you're ever headed this way.

champaign il here 27k miles on 04 lse with factory hids. Nice car love the color

Welcome to LvC!

As a fellow 2006 LS owner, this car is pretty awesome.

If I were you, I'd drive it around for a month or two to get to know her... Then start adding things like custom exhaust and intake. So you can actually feel and hear the difference.

Sharp looking car!

I am also New to these forum's and like you I'm very excited to be a member, I've been shooting from the hip trying to figure things out on how to mod my car until I came across here.
First thing you might want to do is the Tint's, then start with easy things such as Intake.
Welcome to LvC

Members online

No members online now.
Back