The new Google browser

Great First Day!

Google Chrome Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability

Google Chrome is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability because the application fails to gracefully handle certain user-supplied data.

Attackers can exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users.

Google Chrome 0.2.149.27 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.

Well this is an LS forum for the Lincoln LS specifically. Do you have one, if so, lets see it, afterall thats what we like to see here. If not, well, this might be better off in anything goes.

I don't play computer games but I do play 360, maybe I'll catch you on there sometime.

pics posted

how but you guys take this time to search info on 2012 wit your new google. find out whats really goin on in this world. or you can just act like nothings happening dont research it and be taken by complete surprise when something happens in 2012. our world is changing but everyone is too ignorant too believe something will happen. NEW WORLD ORDER is here and most people dont even see it. Zeitgeistmovie.com , Esoteric Agenda, 2012 Agenda, Bringers of the Dawn Teachings from the Pleidians . STOP WATCHING THE NEWS ITS ALL BULLSHYT they just trying too keep your minds off the important things...AND ITS WORKING!! iTS BEEN WORKING FOR YEARS>>>WAKE THE FUhCK UP AMERICA!!!!!!! yo umight think im crazy but i dont give 2 SHYTS im just tryin to inform as many people as i can and this is a way i know how..so reasearch that stuff and take some time to watch the videos and then if you agree with some(or all of it) tell everyone you know. OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT.

how but you guys take this time to search info on 2012 wit your new google. find out whats really goin on in this world. or you can just act like nothings happening dont research it and be taken by complete surprise when something happens in 2012. our world is changing but everyone is too ignorant too believe something will happen. NEW WORLD ORDER is here and most people dont even see it. Zeitgeistmovie.com , Esoteric Agenda, 2012 Agenda, Bringers of the Dawn Teachings from the Pleidians . STOP WATCHING THE NEWS ITS ALL BULLSHYT they just trying too keep your minds off the important things...AND ITS WORKING!! iTS BEEN WORKING FOR YEARS>>>WAKE THE FUhCK UP AMERICA!!!!!!! yo umight think im crazy but i dont give 2 SHYTS im just tryin to inform as many people as i can and this is a way i know how..so reasearch that stuff and take some time to watch the videos and then if you agree with some(or all of it) tell everyone you know. OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT.

That worked out. :lol:

Wow, if we had the ability to give someone some negative feedback then I believe TwanLS would be the first in line.

Are you ok? Do you need some help?

i knew you guys would be sayin this kinda stuff thats why i even said it...your gonna think im crazy but i think your all crazy for not watching a video thats only 2 hours and will probably change the way you think about everything. lol 911 was an inside job ...start by searching that.

It all depends on what you really want to believe in my opinion. Some of the stuff those movies he mentioned have some good points. I have watched them all and do think there is somethings that are fishy.
I agree the US people need to stop being sheep and just trusting the government and everything they say.

oh NOES!! HeS totally rite!!11!! teh guvment will pWn us liek the n00bS we R! n LvC forums is Totally teh place to StartzoRz teh REVOlUTION!!oneone!1!
Shyte on teh GUVnmenT FTW!!1! for realz! WORD!!

irrational terror and conspiracy theories for everything from 9/11 to why my microwave switches the dish rotation every time i turn it on is different than questioning what you're told in an intellectual manner.
if you are a prophet of truth don't you think there's somewhere else you could go to spread your voice more constructively? if that movie is the revealing uber truth of an all controlling government/super corporation why would they allow the movie out?

oOooooOOOOOOOoooo! contemplate that on the tree of woe!
YOUR MOVIE IS PART OF THE MACHINE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

IF the censored the movies then people would definately know somehting is up...think about it...they put the truth right n our faces to make it seem unreal OR MAKE BELIEVE THEY ARE KINFS OF THE MAKE BELIEVE and KINGS OF MINIPULATION ...IM NOT SAYING I COMPLETELYY AGREE WIT EVERYTING IN THE VIDEOS BUT there is TOO much SMOKE for there to be no FIRE...im serious im not some crazy nut thats in a cult or something. im just a person whos seen the light and is tryin to shine it on everyone else. beleive what you want i cant change ur mind but atleast look at the different possibilities. ITS THE INTERNET YOU CANT CENSOR EVERYTHHING. LOL some poeple just will never break the mental walls the government has built since they were born...i feel bad for you

theres nothing u can tell me thats gonna change my mind...or nothing u can do. please enlighten me on ur knowledge of whats goin on.

204_mkaymackey.JPG

than why is our govenrment pouring pounds of every drug into the USA...why...because they making millions...some drugs are bad but not all. too much of anything is bad. lol u guys are funny

They only import crack. It's to further suppress the black man.

True statement. They bring it in on UFO's.

That being said...
If the government did have all these elaborate plans etc. to screw us over, there is absolutely nothing a protest line or underground website could possibly do to fix it. Relax and go have a beer.

And whoever said Xbox 360, challenge accepted. COD4.

haha:bowrofl:

This thread went from mildly irrelevant (it started with a new browser and we're all using a browser, so I can see a connection there) and then took a hard left and went right over the cliff. One of the fastest turns I've seen in a while!

True statement. They bring it in on UFO's.

That being said...
If the government did have all these elaborate plans etc. to screw us over, there is absolutely nothing a protest line or underground website could possibly do to fix it. Relax and go have a beer.

And whoever said Xbox 360, challenge accepted. COD4.

your absolutley right man. we reaLLY cant do anything by force. but if enough of the population was informed and finally said enough is enough a change will come. im perfectly relaxed man. im not tellin you guys too go out and fuhckin start protesting or killin off the governemnt. idk its pretty obvious noone really cares (kinda pathetic)but i hope to god somehting happens and people will realize oh ive been gettin lied too all along ..IT SAYS NEW WORLD ORDER...right on our money. lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back