FINALLY, a new car. (pictures)

I give em 6 months. :p

37 is a pretty good deal. Especially since that car was over 4 times that price new.

haha, im trying not to touch the ESP. Suprisingly this car even so powerfull if you push it smoothly from the start doesnt really go into smoking the tires, it just takes off. Might be the good grip of the new tires. Dunno.

Oh man, you guys have to drive one to feel this thing. If you get a change please do and make sure you roll down all the windows, this pillarless design is something else.

Now I loathe instead of hate you. Any mods for this puppy?

Retint, later maybe a rentech suspention control with 7 height adjustments instead of 3. That's like $1400. Some wide lip 20s. That's it. Fog HIDs maybe.

Thanks guys. Also, this thing is freakin loud! Today I pushed it on one brige goin from 0-90 in like no time and this exhaust is rumbling bumbling supercharger screaming damn! Prop to Mercedes they did a great job on this one.

Some video footage would be cool when you get the time!

Thanks.

This car already is bi-xenon.

The 90 bimmer might go, dont' know yet. it's worth keeping, but it's rarely driven also the AC doesnt' work so it's very annoying to drive in summer. It's the bomb though!

Great buy!! I love those 2 MB 2 doors. Is there a supercharger overdrive pulley avalible for that model?

Haven't really found out yet, i am sure there are lots of performance mods for this car, but even stock it blows a lot of cars off of the road.

I love the steering mounted gear selectors, this tranny is noticably quicker than the one in my friends S500.

I love the steering mounted gear selectors, this tranny is noticably quicker than the one in my friends S500.

That's because of the AMG tuning. There are several places that can tune the controller to make it shift even faster, As well as squeeze more power out of the engine with little trouble. You're in FL right? Shouldn't be hard to find one there.

Knew it was one of those, just wasn't sure which. I'm east coast biased. :p
Shouldn't be hard to find one there either. Might even be easier.

Congrats Hye!!!! it fits you well!!! I am sure you will enjoy it!!! Give me some pics of you in it in the Gusy thread when you get time!!!!

Have fun Hottie!!!
SMOOCHES
MsM8

bout time you got something. all this talk for months of new cars.

hope you got a warranty with it too? actually i pray you got a warranty with it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back