8000 feet high.

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
8000 feet high. (pictures)

Hey people, yesterday my friend and I drove his Bimmer to San Bernardino mountains and Big Bear lake. The place is beautiful.

I took couple of pictures.

This big ass car is actually a blast to drive and was doin big on the mountain roads even at those altitudes.

Car is dirty as hell.

DSC05068.jpg

DSC05069.jpg

DSC05070.jpg

DSC05071.jpg

DSC05072.jpg

Usually its clean though:

DSC04951.jpg

DSC04943.jpg

Last edited:
he shoulda gone with the M parallel wheels.

very nice car though. V12's are smooooth

Meh Mpars on sevens are over done. But I gotta admit them 18" Mpars look amazing on my familys 540! Im loving that 7! Nice pics.

he had 18" chrome M parallels before, now these. These are wider then the parallels and have a better offset too.

Yea, non chrome M parallels look very nice on e39 5 series, better than on the 7.

Hey Arthur, There are no buildings like those last two pics in Big Bear.

its a 740il, debaged haha. The only difference from the outside is that all 750s have the parking sensors and this 740 doesn't. But oh well. 750 badge looks nicer anyways.

I always mess with my friend about it lol

yeah thats why i asked

still a nice car. can he do any transporter like moves with it?

Yea why not... actually the 740 is about as fast as 750, so no loss, just much more reliable. 750 sounds crazy nice though...

Just the fact of knowing your car has a V12 must make your dong grow a few inches longer. I have always loved that year 7 series. Way better than the new ones. Those years were truly a drivers car. Not these new boats with I-drive and vanos and all that crap.

Ya that body style had the M72 5.7L V12 My uncles old 750Il from '93 had the M70 5.0V12 and that thing pulled like hell!

Members online

No members online now.
Back