New feets on the Linc...

tat2dgearhead

LVC Member
Reaction score
I know someone else from this forum has a set of these wheels, but I loved them when I saw em' so here they are....

New wheels and da bat mobile 002.jpg

New wheels and da bat mobile 004.jpg

New wheels and da bat mobile 006.jpg

those ar HOT.. but like other ppl said, you have to change those caps

Wow, they look better the closer you get, that close up is really sharp.

Nice center caps......since everyone's telling you what to do with your ride I'd leave'm on there.

:)

The wheels look great man! how do you like the rubber? I'm gonna be in the market soon.

Do what you want with the center caps. But please put some stain on your neighbor's house!

But please put some stain on your neighbor's house!

And tell them black primer doesn't look good on any car.

Awesome wheels. I think it was zintkala that had these. I'm really starting to like the higher spoke look, instead of the standard 5 spoke.

Nice!

I think the more common ones on here have less spokes but I'm not sure. I was about to get a set but the people that are selling them kept playing games with me and I just didn't have the time and lost patience with them.

yeah, yeah, yeah...

Yes, everyone has their opinion about the Ferrari caps, but thats what they came with. So until I get around to buying some Lincoln caps thats what I have. Besides, I like em', but thats just me. I tend to go against the flow sometimes.

Luttersj... wanna know about the rubber?
BFG KDW-2's, 245/35 19's and 275/35 19's. So far I really like em'. They do tend to make a bit of road noise, but it isn't so bad that I'm complaining. I can live with a little bit of noise.

As for that car with the "black primer" in the back ground. Thats the car I bought to drive to job sites to save on gas and save my good rides. Its not black primer... its Line-x bed liner and I bought it like that. My $700 beater gets all the funny looks.:eek:

My rides 010.jpg

New wheels and da bat mobile 008.jpg

New wheels and da bat mobile 010.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back