New Member - Question about Lincoln LS

Jonathan-'00LS

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this forum so hopefully I'm posting in the right section.

I'm currently doing some modifications on my LS and one thing that I haven't been able to find are some Chrome Door Handles.

I have a 00 LS and with the color that I just painted the care some Chrome Door Handles will look amazing.

Does anyone know where or how I can get these?

Thanks in advance!

I think town cars have the same handles on them that are chrome. There was a guy on here that did that a year or so ago.

What color did you paint the car and put some pics up.

I've seen one guy on Cardomain paint his door handles with chrome paint. You would of thought that he bought them like that. Cant remember his name but if I find it i'll post it up.

Thanks for the replies! I'll look into the towncar to find out for sure if it has the same or similar handles. If it does I'm sure it'll be cheaper than having it painted chrome but we'll see :)

If you find the guy who has the chrome handles please let me know.

I painted it Clearwater Blue Pearl. It should be done within the next week or so and when it's finished I'll definately put some pix up.

CAB80CDC061B0809.jpg

Nice color but not a fan. I bet it would look good on a LS.

Oh that color looks horrible on that car. I went down to the body shop yesterday to check out the progress and it looks way better than that pic :)

I can't wait to get it back!!! When I do get it back I'll post the pix and you'll see the difference with picture you posted and the color on the LS. Mine also has a more grayish/silver tint (not so blue)

I think that color will look good, kind of close to HylifeLS's color and his car is sweet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back