Xcal2 and Center Console for sale

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
still have my Xcal2 with 00-02 tunes on it as well as my 01+ center console (pic in photo gallery). im willing to take best offers now to get rid of them, no low balls please im looking for 300 for the xcal with tunes, 250 without (new tunes from torrie are around 100 bucks, im including the SCT software so you can upload them from an email). 200ish for the center console. pm me. thanks!

Looks like I'll be seeing that surround on Friday. Thanks again!

Your charging for the tunes...Thats messed up you get free tunes when you buy the programmer

No, you don't. The price from Torrie includes the tunes. They are not simply "free." As stated, Torrie charges 100 to support a vehicle.

And those tunes are worthless to anyone who doesn't have the same strategy code as your ECM. Selling it with the tunes is pretty much useless.

No, you don't. The price from Torrie includes the tunes. They are not simply "free." As stated, Torrie charges 100 to support a vehicle.

thats funny... he told me $379 with 2 FREE tunes! $379 is what everyone is selling them for (sct 3).... so you think someone is going to buy the older model for 80 bucks less.... well maybe someone on this forum might...

or maybe not!

Also, if you sell someone an XCAL that is "locked", meaning your car still has the tune in it and it's not set back to stock, the person who buys it that way is looking at a fee to have it unlocked by an SCT dealer/tuner. The fee varies, but it's like $75 on up.

Then you lose your stock tune forever. But since you got a new ride I guess that doesn't make any difference!

Also, if you sell someone an XCAL that is "locked", meaning your car still has the tune in it and it's not set back to stock, the person who buys it that way is looking at a fee to have it unlocked by an SCT dealer/tuner. The fee varies, but it's like $75 on up.

+1 and another $100 for 3 custom tunes for the new car.

i set the ls back to stock, so its "unlocked". i have an x3 for my mustang so i dont need this one, like i said make an offer. you can get 3 tunes from torrie for 100 bucks if im not mistaken (email him). if you want to save money and dont mind the x2 (same thing as x3) then this could be a deal. otherwise ill erase it and sell it on the mustang forums. sheesh.

Not tryin' to bash ya or anything - just clarifying it for some people that may want one and not real sure how it works.

Hey lincoln00, what part of central Cal are you from?

about the console if anyone wants just the top gray half (thats all i changed out) i can sell that for cheaper seeing as shipping wont be so much. im willing to negotiate on both items so anyone somewhat interested just shoot me a pm.

Members online

Back