Parting Out the LS :(

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys my lincoln journey has come to an end, i made an offer today and will be picking up tomorow a Black 2006 Mustang GT 5speed with 8,000 miles. I loved every minute of my LS and will always look at them as the sexiest cars ever made, but just need something with lower miles and a bigger aftermarket. I know this forum is wayyyy better than any other mustang one out there, and will still drop in from time to time.

Now i decided that i will part out some of my LS. Here is everything im selling and what im asking. If you are interested please PM me and we can work out the details.

SCT Xcal 2 with 3 tunes preloaded for a 1st gen LS. This includes a tune i have that removes the rev limiter, adds harder shift points, and allows you to start out in 1st while in SST mode. I will return my car to stock so the Xcal is unlocked and it is plug and play. Asking $350 with shipping. (OBO)

Used Headlights with Angel Eyes installed
I would need a trade for these, if you trade me ill sell them for 150 bucks. they also have the corners cleared.

My 2002 Center console. This is a great upgrade for those of you wih 2000s. you can see photos in my gallery to make sure your colors match. Asking $200.

My Aluminum intake tube. Its been on for about a year, and come with all the necessary clamps etc. asking $200.

If anyone wants to trade again i will also let my clear side markers go for $75.

And my silver frost LSE grille. it has a couple of rock chips and scratches in it, so if anyone wants it ill let it go for $80. if not ill just sell it with it.

Thanks guys its been grand, ill post up pics of the new ride tomorrow.

ummm... yeah. I don't think he's actually parting it out. He's returning the vehicle to stock form before he sells it. He's giving us the opportunity to purchase the add-ons.

Picked up the car today, washed and waxed all afternoon till it got dark so no good pics, tomorrow tho. Its a totally different world than the LS, but very similar. has the same message center in the same spot, rides kinda like the ls did, handling not as good (yet). my ls was jealous from all the attention the stang got haha.

as far as parts go ive sold the headlights, and the grille and intake tube are pending, still have the 01+ cup holders, side markers, and Xcal2 if anyone else is interested.

i would get the xcal2 but even if you unlock it then i still have to pay for a tune from Torrie or ILLS right?

right, rick. I believe torrie charges about 100 to support a vehicle.

i would unlock it and the canned tunes i got from torrie would still be on there, they should be able to work on any V8 LS.

o and here are pics of the new mustang!

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

Thanks, already ordered borla exhaust, off road mid pipe, intake and tuner. so i should have a better "sound system" even when the radios off haha

You should be able to unlock the XCAL and use it on your 'Stang with a new tune. Maybe worth hanging on to.

the xcal2 is still for sale, a deal did not go through so bumping to let everyone know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back