04 Vivid Red LS(updated pics)

my04lincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics of this weekends detail. I used Optimum's new soap, Optimum's new spray wax, Optimums Opti-seal, Meguiars Hot shine tire gel.Enjoy!!
DSC02609.jpg

DSC02610.jpg

DSC02611.jpg

DSC02612.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

DSC02603-1.jpg

DSC02606.jpg

DSC02615.jpg

Nice car!

How far are you from Osage Beach? I have a lakehouse there on the 22.5 mile marker. Have you ever been to the Lake of the Ozarks?

I think it's pretty far away from me! I live about 1 1/2 from Branson Mo. Do you know where Webb City, Mo is?

I think it's pretty far away from me! I live about 1 1/2 from Branson Mo. Do you know where Webb City, Mo is?

No, but I was recently in Branson and I was dragged to Dick Clark's American Bandstand with my family. What a nightmare! I didn't even know half the songs they played nor was it entertaining to me. We had to drive about 2 hours or so from Osage Beach to get to Branson.

Welcome My04. I think you are pretty close to me. I'm about an hour south of Joplin, MO. I get up that way every now and then. My dad does business there on occasion.

Nice car too!

Very nice my04lincoln!!! I haven't seen a lincoln with a pair of those shoes yet but I must say they look damn good! Who makes them and what size are they?

I for one, LOVE the color!
Did you get it with the LSE front and rear trim, or did you do that after you got the car?
I love the color...none better!

Trim

They were on the car when I got it!

That was the first thing I did, was to get rid of the stock grill, and rear license trim, for the color matched ones.

The second was the eibach's...did I say I like the color?

When I bought the car I found out that it was a Ford Corporate car. They must have ordered it that way. Who knows!!

Ahh the Lake, I was down there for Memorial Day, stayed at the 19mm, wish I could be there every weekend (well without the ecol i). Went to Big Cedar Lodge after that and must say it is a real nice place. Two different atmospheres.

car looks GREAT i was thinking about ordering those rims but i wanted to see them on a car first...you def made up my mind for me thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back