Would you trust these?

Those are the Euromarque Ball joints. Several people on here have used them and been pleased with them. I think you can do a search of the forum on Euromarque and get some results. If you tell him you heard about them on LVC, he'll throw in free shipping! He's also registered as a member on here.

I called Ed and ordered mine Saturday. They should be here tomorrow.

Those are the Euromarque Ball joints. Several people on here have used them and been pleased with them. I think you can do a search of the forum on Euromarque and get some results. If you tell him you heard about them on LVC, he'll throw in free shipping! He's also registered as a member on here.

I called Ed and ordered mine Saturday. They should be here tomorrow.

I called many many shops today to get quotes on pricing for installing a ball joint, some said 250 some said its not possible to remove the OEM and install the aftermarket? Is this true, I have to replace the whole knuckle etc..?

Nevermind, answered my own question
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=40970

Last edited:
yea my mechanic said the same thing is this true u cant install the balljoints??
he said i have to buy the spindle

I had myball joints replaced back earlier this year. I bought the two front knuckles from Teamford for $267 a piece. Now from my research the old ball joints can be pressed out but you have to find a shop who is experienced, has the machine and willing to do the work. Now here's the thing to think about, if they don't press them in right then they won't work right. So that's why I just went ahead and bought the two front knuckles. Plus it saved on the labor time. Just my insight.

A shop pressed mine in for $20 each. This really isn't a tough job. A machine shop should have NO problem with this.

I have since driven 350 miles on mine with no problem.

I've been wrenching for about 25 years and don't think there is a thing wrong with going this route.

LeaSr77 said:
Now here's the thing to think about, if they don't press them in right then they won't work right.
If you don't install the whole new knuckle assembly right it also won't work right. :p

Just be sure you use loc-tite and new nyloc nuts.

i bought a set of these from Euromarque. they worked great, had em pressed in at dealer for $20 each. Euromarque was great to deal with and i got em in 3 days. i dont like the grease zerk though, it is straight and you can use it without removing the wheel bearing. im going to get some angled ones and put them in.
2934897_19.jpg

2934897_21.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2934897/1

I replaced mine around May and haven't had any issues with the ball joints. My issue came when I could not remove either hub to get the old ball joints pressed out. However here in Western PA the winter weather does amazing things to our cars. The aluminum from the knuckle and steel from the hub had fused together.

okay,

so i had to replace the passenger side last summer, i bought the whole knucle and i my self replaced it.

now i need to replace my ball joint on the dirver side, i dont have the time at all with school and work to do this my self.

now my question is do i go to a lincoln dealer and have them press out the old ones or should i just find a local shop ?

My Lincoln dealership said that they can't be pressed out.....

That is why I took the knuckle to the local tire shop who pressed them out and the new ones in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back