Check out my soon2be new ride.

dtx01

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
The LS is drying up my wallet quick with these damn gas prices in NY so I'm going gas free for a while. Check out the soon2be new whip! The LS stays garaged unless I'm going to work. I do a lot of local driving so this will be my transportation. Going to work is all highway so I don't waste much gas doing that.

08' Scott Speedster S50
9DoQAl5Q1vbBEYtP75k0RNUDr4p642Qh.jpg

Lance Armstrong watch out!

Lower it and get some smoked,.... reflectors!:p :D

Why is it missing a pedal?

only problem with rims that big is the ride quality is bad. Still looks sick though, what are those like 28's?

no pedal b/c a lot of road bikes when you purchase them can have different types of pedals so they let you choose what kind you want.

there are generally 3 types of pedals:

toe-clip pedal that slip the front of your foot in
wikiImageSearch.jsp

clipless pedals that you have certain shoes that are made for them to clip onto the bike
wikiImageSearch.jsp

and your everday platform pedal that you will see on most bikes
wikiImageSearch.jsp

I used to ride. Not that though, mostly street and dirt or what they call BMX. But for some dumb reason I looked it up once or twice and it just caught my eye. My new neighbor is like a die hard cyclist though. Hes flying around all day, guy never stops.

I am selling my gas free ride... too bad you already got one! ;)

small171.JPG

Yea, I with you. I bought an 07 Diamond Back Response Comp last year. It was a weekend whip, but I might just have to put some more miles on it this year. It got the front & rear disc like the LS, orange, leather seat, and I'm rollin on 26's:cool:, all it needs ia a few more stickers so I can compete with the honda down the street, and carbon fiber fire extigusher aka water bottle:p

But all seriousness I did buy it for exercise, and it may turn into transporation too.

I've already been on my motorcycle for quite some time as long as it isn't raining. I can get by with about $15 a week in it or $70 a week in the Lincoln.

Here's a pic from a recent track day. (I don't ride it like this on the street!)
file.php

I like the Scott though. I used to do some cycling back in the day. Now, I prefer foot pegs over pedals, but then that's why I'm fat!

Finally a post I can relate to. I just wrecked my car so I'm ridin in this minus the rims.. Heres my MTB just for fun, totally custom, not a single oem part on it besides the seat.. I've been biking for years and love it!

3054180_1_full.jpg

after rear shocks.jpg

here's mine... Do you think I can put 10" rims on it without it rubbing? :D

02081.jpg

Seriously though I bought a road bike too a few months ago, but mainly for the exercise factor. Though when I do ride it to work once or twice a week, I save like $2 in gas each time so that's nice :)

Yeah I've had a Legberghini for awhile, and LOVE it. It gets amazing mpg but is quite the head turner so I don't drive her too much. The Shoebaru is my daily driver most of the time but when I feel like driving something American I break out my Chevrolegs.

Yeah I've had a Legberghini for awhile, and LOVE it. It gets amazing mpg but is quite the head turner so I don't drive her too much. The Shoebaru is my daily driver most of the time but when I feel like driving something American I break out my Chevrolegs.

LOL!!! Nice :D

Members online

Back