Got the 2006 Front Fascia Instaleed!!!

fonsito

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just got some pics today in the bodyshop of the car with the bumper installed hope you like it.Soom when i get the car back I'm going to do a full photoshoot ;)

Regarding the bumper I love it I am very excited to drive my car home again :) since i just love the look and it makes the car look lowerer with the Sprints since the bumper is a little more long than the 2001 Sport Bumoer including my unique Mach-1 Lip Spoiler(R.I.P). Thanks Ken @ LSKONCEPTS for hooking me up with the bumper

Pics:
n502065098_1612157_3466.jpg

n502065098_1612159_4106.jpg

Enjoy! and wait for new pictures when i get the car back

I like it it it looks really good that bumper is the nicest looking bumper you can have on an ls plus i like the all black look. Keep it up.

Well got the car back today :D right know im going out to cruise a little bit to a local car forum meeting with some friends so i will post some pics tommorrow afternoon

Here are 2 more pics from a friends camera yesterday when we went to pick up the car.The car has the LSE Grille installed if you were wondering since the car in the pics has no grille.

n502065098_1625383_7834.jpg

n502065098_1625384_8170.jpg

That's hot, what did they do to eliminate the gap?

He mounted the bumper saw where the gap was and took some measurementes and did a fiberglass work.Looks like the bumper was OEM on the car... pretty nice work and very good price $150 painted and mounted including the fiberglass work.And when I receive the McLaren Grille he is not going to charge me for painting it he made me a combo as you may say..

Gotta agree with everyone, that front looks good. As soon as I'm able to I want to switch my '00 front to that '06 front.

Looks nice and low! I don't think there's any way you could squeeze the Mach 1 Spoiler on there too...

Nop allready tried to install the Chin Spoiler:

Here is a pic that a friend took the other day...

DSC00196.JPG

DSC00207.JPG

Members online

Back