Double the LS Fun in STL

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I took a short drive of about 50 miles to meet up with a fellow LVC member. It was worth the drive. Bdirt has a sweet looking LS.:D The wheels are sick.

Possible LS get together on the Illinios side next month. Anyone in the area interested post up or PM me.

Here are the pictures.

LS 133.jpg

LS 135.jpg

100_3182.jpg

LS 134.jpg

LS 136.jpg

nice...i like the first picture. cool how that lifted ford got in the background.

We all need to get together sometime with some daylight. Let me know next time you want to meet up.

I'm living in Paducah Kentucky this summer and I would be interested if its somewhere in southern Illinois. I'm in!

Next month, Johnnie Rockets car cruise. Third saturday of every month. Whos up for it?

I'm living in Paducah Kentucky this summer and I would be interested if its somewhere in southern Illinois. I'm in!

Johnnie Rockets is right off of I-64. About a 2 hour drive from Paducah. I am driving to Oak Grove Ky and back on tuesday. I will check the ACTUAL mileage for you and PM you.

We all need to get together sometime with some daylight. Let me know next time you want to meet up.

Hey Ben. Definitely.:) I thought about calling you. But it was a bit of a last minute decision to go on my part.

Hey Ben. Definitely.:) I thought about calling you. But it was a bit of a last minute decision to go on my part.

sorry my phone quit working...oh...wait a minute...it DOES work...thanks for calling.....

j/k looks good, did you hit the mayfest show?

That's very nice, I like those wheels a lot. Looks like he lowered the car too huh?

Hey John, look what I found in Fairview today.

2vil9jl.gif

Its your twin.
I left my card in the window hopefully we get another member.

Hey John, look what I found in Fairview today.

2vil9jl.gif

Its your twin.
I left my card in the window hopefully we get another member.

Damn.:rolleyes: You blew my surprise for Johnnie Rockets.

Its belongs to my friend Don. He just bought off a lot in Belleville. He originally thought it was mine. Till we ran into each other at McD's. I talked to him today. Gave him a few ideas for it. I was planning to have him show up at Johhnie Rockets with me to surprise you guys. What are the odds of two Autumn Red LSes with the Razzi kit in the same area?:rolleyes:

That's very nice, I like those wheels a lot. Looks like he lowered the car too huh?

Bdirt had just dropped it that morning with Eibachs. It looks great with the lowered stance.

sorry my phone quit working...oh...wait a minute...it DOES work...thanks for calling.....

j/k looks good, did you hit the mayfest show?

Soory Josh. It was just a last minute thing. I didn't think you would want to go. I will call next time.

I did stop by Mayfest briefly. Looked at a few cars and talked to a friend of mine that was entered. I had the girls with me. So I was only there for about 20 minutes. Couldn't help but look to see what was in my class. I was bummed too. I would have won it.:rolleyes: Oh well. I will be back at in two years.:D

Did he get it from Kennedy Auto Sales by KMart? Because the day you stopped by the Honda shop I saw it at that lot later in the evening. Small world.

He passed me today in Fairview and I had to turn around.

Did he get it from Kennedy Auto Sales by KMart? Because the day you stopped by the Honda shop I saw it at that lot later in the evening. Small world.

He passed me today in Fairview and I had to turn around.

Not sure where he got it. He did tell me the lot went out of business after he bought it. I want to say it was the lot on the corner of 159 & 161 in Swansea. The used Ford dealer acroos from Jack in the Box.

I see well this place is still in business. Hey that's good though our little St. Louis group is growing.

yeah, the one from kennedy belongs to some chic with a pit bull. I think she lives in freeburg. It had what I thought was the razzi kit, and its autumn red but it has the chrome 17's. it was an 01 and they wanted 13,999 for it. I looked at it before I bought mine

damn!!!!

Wow...i thought i was very original before today :( lol......that is my twin!!!!!

0429081751.jpg

Members online

Back