So I think Im selling my car.....

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well... I go through cars VERY fast. I find good deals on them and then sell them a year later for about the same price... :) So every car I have owned has been a sports car. So this was a big change for me. I have soon realized that I have to own another one. :shifty: :shifty:

Dont get me wrong... I LOVE the LS. I just cant stand not being able to modify the way I would like. Thanks for letting me vent. :cool:

Anyways... so car is going to be up for sale soon. Anyone interested???

:)

I thought the same thing. Then what I could get for the car quickly changed my mind. Good luck, you're gonna need it!

I thought the same thing. Then what I could get for the car quickly changed my mind. Good luck, you're gonna need it!

Yeah I understand. I think I have a pretty good chance on selling it though. I think MY LS is pretty unique(not to say that yours isnt) We will see what happens though.

Also, there are not very many modified LS' where I live. Maybe that will help too.

You better post up some pics and video of the car after you put the Bassani pipes on it!

Um, this thread is off topic.... What matters to me is what car do you plan to get?

You know.... All you that bash on corvettes only bash because you dont know what you are talking about. I have 3 corvettes that I road race, I know a few things about them. Ive also had cobras and now the LS as a DD. I am also talking about the c5 here. I would never own a regular c5, the back end of those hatches are soooo ugly. However I believe the Zo6 is a different story.

Soo... say all you want. I dont really care what anyone else thinks so.... Tell me another car I can get that performs as well as the z06 in the 25k range???

... I really dislike terminators... Dont even bring that up. I worked for a mustang suspension company and trust me when I say the IRS on the terminator is SH*T

Relax, dude. We're just playing around. Jeez. If I were serious, there wouldn't have been a ";)" at the end.

:p

Support this, mofo :p

Good luck with the new car. Definitely post up some pics when you get it.

Of the car, not the implant.

;):D

dammit, NYC. Now I have to clean up the pepsi i just spit out all over my monitor...

What are you hoping to get for the LS, cam? Are you leaving all our mods (wheels and xcal specifically) with it when you sell?

I'm not feelin the vette, but that's me. Around here where I live, vettes are WAY to common for me to be interested. I like to have something more unique. If you are strict performance, then it sounds like you're getting a helluva car for the price you're wanting to pay.

depends who wants to buy the car.... If they like the mods.... then fine... but ill probably take the SCT off. Interested>?

well I will let you know when i get closer to selling it. Ive still got some things to figure out. Ive been driving on the stock tune for a few days now, man it sucks... :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back