New pictures and a video of my LS, exhaust.

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello fellas.

Here are some new pictures of my 2001 V6 LS. I got a new full chrome grill, but I think now it has too much chrome in the front. I am getting the outter part of the grill painted and I might make it an LSE grill or just put the black part inside and make it monochromatic.

I did the grill, painted the bumpers, added the exhaust and 6k HIDs for low beams and for fog lights (forgot to take a picture of those).

The car has 154,441 miles. I couldn't wait for 155000 to post the pictures but you know.

Here is a video of the exhaust:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wUO4OX2yj1c

DSC04827.jpg

DSC04839.jpg

DSC04815.jpg

DSC04818.jpg

DSC04821.jpg

DSC04819.jpg

DSC04820.jpg

DSC04825.jpg

DSC04842.jpg

DSC04832.jpg

DSC04838.jpg

DSC04836.jpg

DSC04835.jpg

DSC04850.jpg

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04858.jpg

Looks nice, as always :D

Nice pick on the location too. A marina goes well with your aqua color.

Yep I did, thanks. I bought em twice. First time I had em on the factory exhaust and then when I changed the exhaust I bought em again and had it put on one more time.

Car looks good but it's screaming for the LSE grille and rear surround on it.

And YouTube vids don't play at work. Dammit. :(

And the sound is awesome. Sounds better than mine! Resonators?

What tips are they? Thats kinda what Im looking for and Im in Lopatcong NJ myself.

Hey Artur, car looks real sweet. Man that is too bad you had to rebuy grille and HID lights because you were thinking of selling car.

Couldn't you have just cut and welded those tips from the stock to the magnaflows instead of purchasing again?

Sounds great. It acutally sounds similar to the V8. :headbang:

hey artur you still have the guys number who did your cutouts? i only cut my lower valance when i did my magnaflows because i didn't trust them with a cutting tool. i'm thinking it would be more of a hassle now since the mufflers are welded into place and have no access to cut now but still wondering. also, i know you might not have this problem since you did the full exhaust but i get a tad of rattling (for lack of better word) when i open up the throttle in park. i think it has to do with back pressure. i did the resonators delete as well

Thanks.

Rick, man, I don't think that that guy would deal with another bumper and tips man, looked like he was sick of me. When I was gonna put them on the second time, I called him and he said he is busy bla bla bla so I had to go to this muffler shop in Anaheim, but I did have the cutouts already.

I didn't delete the resonators, I changed the mufflers and the resonators. Maybe your pipes are touching something that's why it rattles? Or if it sounds rattly (spell) maybe because of no resonators?

I think you should go to few muffler shops and have em look at it. I can give you the number the one in Anaheim, but it's pretty far from you.

Thanks.

Rick, man, I don't think that that guy would deal with another bumper and tips man, looked like he was sick of me. When I was gonna put them on the second time, I called him and he said he is busy bla bla bla so I had to go to this muffler shop in Anaheim, but I did have the cutouts already.

I didn't delete the resonators, I changed the mufflers and the resonators. Maybe your pipes are touching something that's why it rattles? Or if it sounds rattly (spell) maybe because of no resonators?

I think you should go to few muffler shops and have em look at it. I can give you the number the one in Anaheim, but it's pretty far from you.

Mine has a little rattle at WOT due to deleting the resonators.

Hyelife,

Man that sounds sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!! It really has that european tone to it. Can't wait to see your car in person. I will for sure be at the next meet.

It actually does sound very good, especially at kick down it sounds like a freakin quattroporte, well not really, but reminds.

sounds good.
LOVE the color. Car looks great.
delete the date on all your pics, and it would be a much better shoot.
jealous of your sunroof.
why the jag steering wheel?

sounds good.
LOVE the color. Car looks great.
delete the date on all your pics, and it would be a much better shoot.
jealous of your sunroof.
why the jag steering wheel?

Thanks.

I kind of forgot about the date...well since I really like my current girlfriend ;)

I know the Jag wheel's color and wood don't really match with my interior colors, but once you sit and hold it you can see why I put it. This wheel is a little thicker than the LS wheel, it has the handles and the leather on the airbag is straight pimpin :D

No really the airbag cover is much higher quality than the one in LS, it's firmer and sits tigher than the LS wheel's airbag. The airbag itself is the same, same connections and the same part numbers as the LS'.

Members online

Back