Ls Mufflers

Black one gives you 40 HP increase, and the stupid gray one only gives you 30hp. :drunk: :drunk:

I posted this yesterday, but Walker Turbo Tubes gave my 5.0 Mustang a real deep rumble. Problem is they are extremely hard to find, and only come as weld ins. I know of a place here in Northern Indiana who still has some in stock, or search ebay. The shop that has them is in Logansport , Indiana.
Last time I looked, you could find chambered pipes in the Summit catalog. Worth a look. I use a cat-back Magnaflow 2.25 set-up. Sounds just right.
KS

i thought that they had a sound difference, arent the gray ones the american thunder mufflers and the black ones the delta force muffs? I thought they had sound difference.

Just to throw in some variety, the Mina exhaust listed for the V8 S type Jag works fine, and though it doesn't leave the tips flush with the rear bodywork, they are of the highest workmanship and sound wonderful without being a level of 'loud' that would be unsuitable for an LS.

cnv0605jn4.jpg

cnv0606ji5.jpg

cnv0607px6.jpg
Are those the Type S R muffler kit or the V8 non R kit?

no definitely not the rev-limiter.
(lol im dumb but not retarded)
(not really dumb*)

no definitely not the rev-limiter.
(lol im dumb but not retarded)
(not really dumb*)

btw i think it might be that you deleted your resonators. i did the same and have the same rasp noise. i want to get rid of it but don't want to pay to get the resonators re-installed. i wonder if an x or h pipe would fix this, or bigger pipes.

anybody run some Cherrybomb Glass Packs? I can get almost any cherrybomb muffler for under $35 haha, want to know if it sounds any good or not.

I don't get any rasp noise at all, but I also have the muffler in place of the resinators.

oh never mind after i searched the web these muffllers are for rich and exotic cars, I cant afford $4k for a muffler.. no way..

Members online

No members online now.
Back