Custom Pinstriping - New Pics

SolacE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So this is what happens when I end up at the beach when there is a bike rally and I have the LS. Talked with a guy that was pinstriping bikes and this is what came of it. It was all painted by hand. It took about 2.5 hours from start to finish. Sorry the car is so dirty, but I cant wash it for a few days. I still have some stray smudges to clean up as well.

I know some of you guys wont like it but its all good. It is unique and noone around here has done anything like this to their car. I am probably going to send him my wheels when I get them and let him do some work on them for me. We will see I guess.

Here goes....
DSCF0514.jpg

DSCF0515.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

DSCF0518.jpg

DSCF0520.jpg

DSCF0519.jpg

DSCF0517.jpg

Oh yeah and I took my tvs out of the trunk and redid my trunk panel. I had a piece of metal laser cut and I have a piece of sanded plexi behind it that is backlit with blue leds to match the rest of the lighting in the trunk.

DSCF0495.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

I cant say I like that at all but I must compliment on the car in general. The first pic for some reason desapite the stock wheels looks good, like I see lots of potential good. I guess its just the stance over all.

It looks very good. I have a 28 year old car that was hand painted by Wolfman 26 years ago. The pinstripes still look good. A professional hand painted pinstripe is worth every penny.

i really like the front hood and it would've been cool to do a design on the rear of the car as well but the other ones are a little too much for me. looks good tho, and the trunk setup looks great

I can't say that the pinstriping is my thing... but it looks pretty decent!

Crazyness, doesn't look bad at all. Definately high class work, just not my taste.

Sorry guys here is the one on the trunk deck....

DSCF0513.jpg

Yeah usually not something that I would have done but I thought why not. Space and opportunity you know. I will likely be painting the car in October anyway so I thought it would be cool for the time being and be something different.

thats bada55 man, love the trunk. Might even do mine up like that, if i have your permission of corse haha

That looks great.. Great install in the trunk I am trying to decide what to do with the pin striping on my car. Are the pinstripes from the factory stickers?? I was told that it was paint. I have a few areas where it looks like they kinda got buffed off when someone detailed it..

i believe the factory pinstriping would be a decal. Mine didnt have any when I purchased it. Thanks for all the compliments guys. I have put alot of time into it and had help from alot of great people around the country to get it where it is. I guess my next move is to put wheels on it.

That's it my friend! I have added another color to my LS wish list.

I love what you have done to compliment your white LSE! Especially the back.
White now joins black and vivid red metalic as my favorite LS colors.

It looks good. Glad to see someone else did it too. I went a little more conservative thou.

now i just want your plenum cover....

the spoiler is that m3 style spoiler that was on ebay a while back. havent seen them lately.

I MIGHT be selling it. I will let you know.:D

I didnt think Id like it but you pulled it off although I probably would have only done the hood and trunk though IMO.If yoou dont mind me asking what did it cost?

cost me $300 and took the guy about 2.5 hours. really crazy watching him do it.

RollinLS: if you do man please hit me up we CAN work something out.

hey man dats fresh I Been wanting Pin stripes
fa the longest I new it would Be fresh

Members online

No members online now.
Back