Ne

yep just moved here to Omaha! taking awhile but starting to really like it here.

Hey I was just wondering if anyone here is going to the Digz Car Show on May 17-18. I am hoping to have everything done for the car show, just to let you know and maybe meet up over there. Let me know

whats the address for the show I might come up if I can find the time not gonna show the car it looks like trash right now

oh and hopefully i can get some better pics cause the one pic i posted doesn't do the car justice, its mint, besides one small ding on the front drivers fender(a little PDR will fix that) and then the pass headlight is fogged, which also is an easy fix...

I must of missed it. I'll have to check it out when I get home tonight. I remember how impressed I was with the changes they made in '03. That was back when I was selling them, and got to take out the first one we got in . Ah.... good times!

Thomas

I must of missed it. I'll have to check it out when I get home tonight. I remember how impressed I was with the changes they made in '03. That was back when I was selling them, and got to take out the first one we got in . Ah.... good times!

Thomas

oh yeah, i test drove a few 03's a couple 04's an 05 and a couple 01's and 02's. then found this 04 at lexus of lincoln and called scotty, check the OT forum i posted about it in there topic title is "ZOMG!$!@#!$" or something like that...

Ah, I saw a dark colored 03+ LS with in-transits. And I did see your post on SCR when you first posted it, but it was late and didn't fully register when I saw it :)

Thomas

Live in Norfolk about 2 hours from omaha and lincoln.. just got a 04 LS!!

just a heads up for some of you guys who like your Hot rod lincoln such as myself. Kearney Cruise Night 2009 will be in mid july and there will be a street grudge at Kearney Race way Park.. Its a great time. and the cruise on saturday night is great. Ill post dates and more infor later on but keep in mind guys.

would anyone like to get together in the summer? Even if it was to head to Kearney and meet up?

Dates for Kearney Cruise Night this JULY are The 16th- 19th. the First of 3 shows are at Midway Chev Cadilac Buick, which is on thursday the 16th. Friday the 17 will be the 2nd show are the Arch way Monument. Pretty fun show, and its come and leave as you want. Best part is its free. Also lots cruising. Saturday at 9 am is the main show with upwards of 4-500 cars lined up down the bricks(Downtown) Show ends at 4ish and the fun begins along 25th shortly after 6. Lots of fun included here. For More infor Look up cruisenitekearney.com Hope to see some of you guys here. its a great time and dont forget if you want to run you hotrod lincoln down a 1/4 against a buddy in a grudge race we have those at Kearney Race Way Park. Loook us up on krpi.com.

hate to bring back a dead post but ill going to plan something for us for this summer when i get things rolling ill make a new Thread and PM all the people i know are local

Members online

No members online now.
Back