What did you pay today ?

EmpireSix

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
This morning I paid $3.94 for 93 oct. :( what a shame... maybe we can get the gas tax suspended for the summer.

I paid 3.55 Monday evening. Went up to 3.75!!! by this morning. Nothing like a nice 20 cent jump in price.

3.59 yesterday afternoon for 91. Price of 87 right now is 3.399.

On thursday, there is one Holiday station store about an hour from me who will be selling 87 for 95 cents a gallon for the first 40 people. 10 gallons each. The gimmick is you have to listen to a certain radio station, they announce which holiday store 10 minutes before the price drop. I wish my ride took 87!

I paid $3.99 yesterday today same station $4.09. Huntington Park, CA

I haven't driven my car since Sunday, but gas is up to 3.95 by me for V Power.

Which is complete BS if you ask me. I don't know if it's the same way where you're at, but SHELL has a ~13 or 14 cent jump between grades. Most gas stations have a 10 cent difference.

Mark

Which is complete BS if you ask me. I don't know if it's the same way where you're at, but SHELL has a ~13 or 14 cent jump between grades. Most gas stations have a 10 cent difference.

Mark

They were actually, 3.75, 3.85 & 3.95...but I know what you're saying. This particular station is always the first to jack their prices up.

2.41 becuase of somekind of computer gliche or something at a Kangaroo Station in Orlando

3.75 for Sunoco premium in Melbourne, Fl at one of the cheaper stations. Over the bridge on the beach is like 3.75 for regular.

edit +1 for shell having retarded increments in price.

They were actually, 3.75, 3.85 & 3.95...but I know what you're saying. This particular station is always the first to jack their prices up.

I have a Shell within 2 miles of my house, and they definitely don't have $.10 increments in grade. I remember going there one day because the sign said $2.80 for instance. I figured I'd be paying $3.00 for premium. Not looking, I push the 93 button and it says $3.06 or $3.08. That's when I realized their grades having a $.13 or $.14 increase. Has been every other time I've gone. I go to BP now. :D

Mark

$3.59
Here's the price I paid for premium since I owned this car... (haven't updated it this year)
pricechart.jpg

Members online

Back