IMG_8210.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8164.jpg

IMG_8153.jpg

IMG_8031.jpg

IMG_8004.jpg

Annddd, my custom plates :D

kyleplate.jpg

Thanks everyone. Yea, the fog lights just have a yellow film over them. Im honestly not sure if I like them or not. Some days I do, some days I dont. I think Im going to take the film off and just do yellow bulbs again tho.

Otherwise, its 100% stock except for the 5% tint. The front windshield has a crack in it, so once I get a new windshield in this spring (..summer...) Im going to have the whole windshield tinted 35%. Also, the Alpine 6Disc stop playing CDs, so an AVIC D3 is going to go in eventually as well.

And lastly, Im in the middle of retrofitting some TSX HID projectors into a set of headlights. Hopefully Ill get that done soon.

You're going to need those projectors if you're tinting your windshield! :D

Awesome pics, man. What brand/model camera?

I think they are 26's or sumthing, but i like Jim Hawk's trailer RV.... hahah J/k
But thats my favorite Pic.... Looks like a background sport luxury car on a Hollywood movie....

Hey nice pics...I'm from Nebraska too..omaha area. And hopefully the snow will be gone for a few more weeks anyway... now all it wants to do is rain..

cool now we are up too three here in Nebraska? a few more and maybe sometime we could get a meet going on I got the LVC sticker on my back window hoping to bring a few more in

Members online

No members online now.
Back