95 Lincoln Mark VIII ground effects kit

BMuscl

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for a body kit for my 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII. I've looked all over the internet to no avail.:Bang Could someone out there please direct me to where I might find one? Thanks for your time! :D

The only way you will find one is to find a wrecked mark with one that you can take off. :(

I don't know where this guy got his but it IMO is one of the best looking Marks out there and the body kit isn't too much or too little.

newgrille.jpg

sta71092.jpg

sta71126.jpg

sta71176a.jpg

I always thought Punisher had a cool ground effects kit:

vbpgimage.php

I believe Geno said once that it was an old T-Bird kit.

In fact, it may be the same kit as the one nolimit posted.

Okay, it's not the same. Punisher's was an Aeroform kit, no longer available. I'm not sure if any place still sells kits for the Mark VIII. Erebuni doesn't, Geno doesn't. Is there any option besides a custom job out there?

I always thought Punisher had a cool ground effects kit:

vbpgimage.php

I believe Geno said once that it was an old T-Bird kit.

In fact, it may be the same kit as the one nolimit posted.

This was an Aeroform Mark VIII specific kit which is OOP.

The other one was our kit, those molds are now in Russia. markVIIIbodykits.com or something like that.

I think the last person was banned.. . from every forum on the net... and the net in general and stuff.. and someone stole their keys too...

Guess I'm outta luck then in finding a kit for my car then.:( Shoot, I was really looking forward to getting one! Does a Ford Thunderbird body kit fit the Lincoln Mark 8?

A Thunderbird kit won't fit a Mark. You could do a complete kustom job if you wanted a kit that bad.

Yeah, he has one but, the price was higher than I expected... especially since it was used. Who knows maybe we can come to some kind of agreement on it. I appreciate all the feed back that you guys have given... thanks!:D

Does anyone know whether I could go to a body shop or something to have one made? Or am I looking at spending twice as much going this route? Let me know, OK?:)

Its going to be expensive I assume. There was a guy who fabbed one up from a grand am that looked pretty sick but that was a gen2. A body kit would have to be tastefully done or you run the risk of growing rice syndrome. You would soon feel compelled to add stickers that say "gtr" and "sparco" on the windows. Then you'd get your keys taken anyway haha

Hahahaha... too funny!:p Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.:eek: Hoping to find somebody that'll have it looking like it's supposed to be there rather than tacked on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back