ok, i give up...

thethirdeye88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
its official...i am not going to hot rod my LS...im going to fix it right and get something to play with and beat to death like a 240 with an LS1 5sp....caged, suspension, etc...

glad u decided against blowing away an inheritance; sad ur not goin to r&d a hot rod ls

smart on the 240.

but if u do an ls1 swap to a 240 u will never get traction.

ur better off swaping it with an sr20. and bulding that.

it will be a hell of alot cheaper than an ls1 swap

there is a guy back home that did an LS1 swap on a 3rd gen RX-7, it was very well done and on the badass scale id give it a solid 8-1/2. true sleeper, stock wheels, body, it even had a single exhaust tip lol (engine prolly came from a camaro which has a y pipe anyway)

I have a neighbour with the same deal - LS1 in an RX7 - get car.

You do have to be careful on engine swaps - depending where you live - on the emission tests....

idk ls1 swaps are sick and all but im a big fan of 240's and i love the sound of the sr20det.

the ls1 swap into a 240 hass been done a few times before
but its taken a little over 3 years to do to get it running right.

i say u get a 240, swap it with a sr20det get a coilover suspension, 2-way lsd and ur set. u wont regret it !!!

=D

I have a neighbour with the same deal - LS1 in an RX7 - get car.

You do have to be careful on engine swaps - depending where you live - on the emission tests....

thats whats great about florida, no emissions test, no hassle about tint and exhaust sound (sorta) :D

There not so tuff here in cali... Many people charge a "under the table fee", and get you the smog certificate without them even seeing your car!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back