20 wheels--help me please!!

stankinls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a set of wheels that suit my taste. so far there are a lot that i like, but there is now way that i am spending $4000. I just need the wheels i have a "homie hook up" on tires

Can someone reccomend a good place (website) to go to get good deals on some wheels?

Thanks!:D

Great links! now all i need to do is decide which wheel those are good prices for the most part!

That's a nice wheel but I think the offset is a little to low. The correct offset for the LS I believe is 40-45 mm if you don't want your wheels to rub.

I found some good package prices at www.victoriatire.com

I personally went to their store about a year ago here in soCal.... its a little dirty shop the size of a 2 car garage... I waited there for 30 minutes for someone to help me, I asked a guy for help and he got annoyed since he was talking on the phone with a friend. Then I asked the manager for help and he said in a annoyed tone "im too busy", so at that point I left. Terrible customer service.

I personally went to their store about a year ago here in soCal.... its a little dirty shop the size of a 2 car garage... I waited there for 30 minutes for someone to help me, I asked a guy for help and he got annoyed since he was talking on the phone with a friend. Then I asked the manager for help and he said in a annoyed tone "im too busy", so at that point I left. Terrible customer service.

hmm. A friend of mine ordered his package from them and he said the transaction was average. Not bad but not exceptionally good either. Maybe they're primarily an online retailer and thats why your in-store experience wasn't so good?

Either way, good to know.

Still though, I have yet to find another 20" wheel and tire package for 1100 shipped like they have.

so i do need to have atleast a 40+ offset?

Some run 35 and 38 with thinner tires and they dont rub.. were just talking about mm which is nothing. Even if it does you can always get spacers...

well i am going to run a 245/35/20, does that mean that i need to have a 40+ offset

245/35/20

I bought some rims 245/35/20 about two months ago. I have a 2000 Lincoln LS V8. Rims look outstanding on my car. However, everytime I hit a dip on the road the back tires hits the frame. Where I bought the rims advice me to put spacers on the springs. Didn't work. Now the Front are hitting. Put some spacers in the Front springs and that didn't work. Had to put the Original 17" rims back on. Can someone advice how to fix the problem Before I sell the Rims?

235/35/20 maybe? I'm not a fan of going more than an inch over stock, 2 at most. I never have to worry about fitment issues. But maybe doing a thinner width tire would fix your rubbing.

I bought some rims 245/35/20 about two months ago. I have a 2000 Lincoln LS V8. Rims look outstanding on my car. However, everytime I hit a dip on the road the back tires hits the frame. Where I bought the rims advice me to put spacers on the springs. Didn't work. Now the Front are hitting. Put some spacers in the Front springs and that didn't work. Had to put the Original 17" rims back on. Can someone advice how to fix the problem Before I sell the Rims?

Try rolling your fenders. What is the offset or your rim?

Some run 35 and 38 with thinner tires and they dont rub.. were just talking about mm which is nothing. Even if it does you can always get spacers...

mm do matter thats like saying 37 is only 3mm off of 40 but the 37 offset will rub with 245 35 20. So if you want the 245 35 20 tires mm do matter... Also if anyone wants to lower there car offset matters alot.

Members online

Back