Ebay coils

gsl56

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed these coil sets? I am just starting to have the dreaded coil problem and the price on Ebay seems too good to be true

Any input is appreciated

Just bought a set of 8 and they got here the next day (from Miami to Tampa lol), only been in for a few days but so far so good.

I bought them for my V6, didnt fit, so I had to send them back. LOST VALUABLE TIME since I had to remove the intake manifold to replace mine!! The sad part about it is that the guy selling them told me he has had the same problem of people sending them back due to fitment issues, and to my amazement continues to sell them. Bought OEM, payed a little more and never looked back. Just stick to OEM, buy from Teamfordparts.com best site to buy parts from.

I bought them for my V6, didnt fit, so I had to send them back. LOST VALUABLE TIME since I had to remove the intake manifold to replace mine!! The sad part about it is that the guy selling them told me he has had the same problem of people sending them back due to fitment issues, and to my amazement continues to sell them. Bought OEM, payed a little more and never looked back. Just stick to OEM, buy from Teamfordparts.com best site to buy parts from.

That's because you prolly bought V8 ones, they're different from V6's. Mine have a ridge on the inside of the connector whereas the V6's do not. I think.

Thanks for the input. Just ordered the coils from team ford. I would rather use the oem part rather than a knock off.

Members online

Back